The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

University of Aberdeen CAS not issued

Please its been two months i meet all conditions on my offer letter from the University of Aberdeen to join the September 22 intake. I still haven't gotten any CAS from them to aid me apply from my visa. Anyone got ideas what is delaying them or any advise on what to do? Thank you
Original post by BornRichKid
Please its been two months i meet all conditions on my offer letter from the University of Aberdeen to join the September 22 intake. I still haven't gotten any CAS from them to aid me apply from my visa. Anyone got ideas what is delaying them or any advise on what to do? Thank you

Hi there

Unis do usually take pretty long to issue CAS. What you can do is contact the international office and the admissions team at your uni and ask them to hasten the process. Make sure you've sent them all the paperwork they need to issue you a CAS: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/international/certificate-of-acceptance-of-studies-cas-2020.php

They say on the chat option that they have started issuing CAS for September 2022, but I'm not sure if that's a recent update or not. The link I've attached above has an email you can send queries to- best to contact them on there!

-Himieka
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by Durham Students
Hi there

Unis do usually take pretty long to issue CAS. What you can do is contact the international office and the admissions team at your uni and ask them to hasten the process. Make sure you've sent them all the paperwork they need to issue you a CAS: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/international/certificate-of-acceptance-of-studies-cas-2020.php

They say on the chat option that they have started issuing CAS for September 2022, but I'm not sure if that's a recent update or not. The link I've attached above has an email you can send queries to- best to contact them on there!

-Himieka

Ohkay. Thanks very much
Original post by BornRichKid

Hi, thanks for getting in touch!
As our friends @Durham Students have said, the creation and issuing of CAS letters is a very intensive - and unfortunately lengthy - process. We are issuing them now and if you have submitted all the necessary paperwork (see HERE) you should expect to get yours soon. It seems like an agonising wait but rest assured we are doing all we can and you should have it in plenty of time for you to apply and receive your VISA.

Adam - Enquiry Team
Thanks for the reply. Noted everything you pointed out. Still waiting for my CAS
Reply 5
Hi there,I have accepted the offer to start September 22th and I cannot find the financial guarantee form in my offer letter, nore the other forms. Could you tell me how you got them please ?
Reply 6
Original post by UoA Enquiry Team
Hi, thanks for getting in touch!
As our friends @Durham Students have said, the creation and issuing of CAS letters is a very intensive - and unfortunately lengthy - process. We are issuing them now and if you have submitted all the necessary paperwork (see HERE) you should expect to get yours soon. It seems like an agonising wait but rest assured we are doing all we can and you should have it in plenty of time for you to apply and receive your VISA.

Adam - Enquiry Team

Hi there,

I have accepted the offer to start September 22th and I cannot find the financial guarantee form in my offer letter, nore the other forms. Could you tell me how to get them please ?
Reply 7
Hi there

-Himieka

Hi there,

I have accepted the offer to start September 22th and I cannot find the financial guarantee form in my offer letter, nore the other forms. Could you tell me how you got all the paperworks please ?
Original post by Mai38580
Hi there,

I have accepted the offer to start September 22th and I cannot find the financial guarantee form in my offer letter, nore the other forms. Could you tell me how you got all the paperworks please ?

Hiya

I think the financial guarantee form is something specific to Aberdeen so @UoA Enquiry Team would be better placed to answer that for you. I can also see this form up on the Aberdeen website so maybe you have to fill it out there?

-Himieka
Reply 9
Hiya

I think the financial guarantee form is something specific to Aberdeen so @UoA Enquiry Team would be better placed to answer that for you. I can also see this form up on the Aberdeen website so maybe you have to fill it out there?

-Himieka

Thank you for the reply 👍🏻. The link you sent me is for postgraduates 😢. Nothing alike found for the UG. Still searching 😊 !
Thank you for the reply 👍🏻. The link you sent me is for postgraduates 😢. Nothing alike found for the UG. Still searching 😊 !

Hi there

Try emailing their admissions department and they can help you out: [email protected]

-Himieka
Hi there

Try emailing their admissions department and they can help you out: [email protected]

-Himieka

Already done. thank you very much for your help 👍🏻.
Already done. thank you very much for your help 👍🏻.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but yes emailing our admissions office at [email protected] for further clarification is definitely the best route for you. They will provide you with the information about what documents we need and how to provide them!
- Matthew, Enquiry Team
Thank you very much for your answer. UG admission Office sent le the Financial Guarantee form I was missing. They also told me it was attached to a previous mail but it wasn’t, I am positive.
Hello did your get yours ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending