The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

How long does it take to get my CAS letter from De Montfort University?

How long does it take to get my CAS letter?

I have unconditional offer latter and paid fess.

It's been 5 days that I applied CAS latter.

January Intake 2023
Hi,

Firstly, many congratulations on your secured place at DMU!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. CAS is issued after your deposit payment and offer conditions to the university have been met, completed and processed. As your visa is dependent upon CAS being accurate and entire, the process does involve multiple stages to meet UK Government guidance.

We are now in CAS issuance period and are aware of all applicants due CAS. Please be assured the admissions team are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants. Please continue to check your emails as CAS are issued daily. If your CAS query is urgent I would suggest contacting the admissions team directly on (+44) 0116 207 8443 or your In-country manager. Your In-country manager contact details can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx.

I hope you will find it helpful :colondollar:

Take care,

Julia
(edited 1 year ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
How long does it take to get my CAS letter?

I have unconditional offer latter and paid fess.

It's been 5 days that I applied CAS latter.

January Intake 2023
It’s been 21 days but they have not issued it I m facing the same problem 😭
Original post by Aarjukc
It’s been 21 days but they have not issued it I m facing the same problem 😭
Hi there @Aarjukc - I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting😥

If it has been more than 20 working days since you requested CAS, after completing all of your conditions as per instruction, then please do reach out to us via Private Message and we will see if we can find out anything further📧

If you have not done so already, you can also get in touch with your Regional Representatives from our International Office ( https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx ) for further support and guidance --- please do not share your personal details on TSR except via PM!

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending