The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

CAS Letter @ DE MONTFORT UNI?

Hi, I'm an international student and I will be joining dmu this fall. Since I applied through clearing, my whole uni application process has been delayed. However, on 30th of July, I was offered a place and I have even payed my deposit. It's been quite a while now and I still havent recieved my CAS and I'm starting to get really worried especially since it takes a long time for the visa to be processed. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the CAS to be issued?
I too applied in the same uni and applied for CAS 2 days back haven't got yet any reply
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by tasxxx
Hi, I'm an international student and I will be joining dmu this fall. Since I applied through clearing, my whole uni application process has been delayed. However, on 30th of July, I was offered a place and I have even payed my deposit. It's been quite a while now and I still havent recieved my CAS and I'm starting to get really worried especially since it takes a long time for the visa to be processed. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the CAS to be issued?

Hi there ,

Hope you are well! You can contact the International Admission team that will be able to check this for you and answer any queries that you may have. Their email address is - [email protected].

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help you

Best wishes.
Anita
Reply 3
Original post by tasxxx

Hi
I finished my credibility interview and they promised me to issue cas in two days but now it's been one month , still now I haven't received any cas letter. My mails and calls are also not been answered by the dmu. Il also be joining sep 2020 intake.
Reply 4
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi there ,

Hope you are well! You can contact the International Admission team that will be able to check this for you and answer any queries that you may have. Their email address is - [email protected].

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help you

Best wishes.
Anita

No reply so far
Reply 5
hi i applied for sep 2023 and my course is global health msc i applied for my cas on 10th of may but not received yet even thought i cleared my interview nd fulfill all the university requirements .
Original post by kirandip
hi i applied for sep 2023 and my course is global health msc i applied for my cas on 10th of may but not received yet even thought i cleared my interview nd fulfill all the university requirements .

Hi there @kirandip, firstly congratulations on clearing your interview and fulfilling your offer conditions! :elefant: Our Admissions team will now be working to issue CAS once they have confirmation and have completed processing of the above.:h:

CAS issuance for our October intake is now underway and all eligible applicants will receive their CAS once the required checks have been completed by the University. Please be assured that you do not need to request CAS/contact us to check on the progression of this, as CAS issuance will be automatically considered by our Admissions team once an application is ready to be progressed to this stage. Our team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email. We understand the excitement and look forward to our offer holders joining us in the autumn.

Responses at this very busy time can take at least 10 working days (if you contact our Admissions). Further to this CAS issuance can take at least 20 working days as a rough ESTIMATE:colondollar:

I hope this helps and thank you for your continued patience with us!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending