The Student Room Group

Is knowunity legit?

So I have been advertised on insta this new platform called 'knowunity' where you post your study notes and get money for each page of A4 you upload. It's been used a lot in Europe and it's just launched in the UK recently. However, to get the payout of course it asks for your bank details and I got worried. I was wondering if anyone else has used it and can claim it's legit and not like a fraud.
Thanks in advance xx
Original post by harrypotterfan44
So I have been advertised on insta this new platform called 'knowunity' where you post your study notes and get money for each page of A4 you upload. It's been used a lot in Europe and it's just launched in the UK recently. However, to get the payout of course it asks for your bank details and I got worried. I was wondering if anyone else has used it and can claim it's legit and not like a fraud.
Thanks in advance xx

I think its legit, check what bank details it asks for though. There are different details for payments and payouts, CVV, Sort Code etc.

If you're doing IB use clastify, they pay you like 7 dollars for each IA, TOK and EE you submit to them.
Reply 2
Original post by harrypotterfan44
Thanks in advance xx

Do you know how much money you get for each A4 page

Quick Reply

Latest