The Student Room Group

n5 accounting

hellooo
I take n5 accounting, which many schools don't offer so its kind of a yk not common subject, consequently there's no resources i can find anywhere 😭only the 5 past papers on the website but if you've done them so many times its pointless. anyone have any tips/resources to offer bc that would be great
Reply 1
Original post by imxa6
hellooo
I take n5 accounting, which many schools don't offer so its kind of a yk not common subject, consequently there's no resources i can find anywhere 😭only the 5 past papers on the website but if you've done them so many times its pointless. anyone have any tips/resources to offer bc that would be great

Hi there :smile: we don’t have accounting in my school but I have seen a few resources around the internet that could help:

BrightRed Study guide - I saw this on their website a while ago, they have a book for revising Nat 5 accounting

Achieve - if your school paid for the website, you’ll have access to revision notes for accounting and other subjects

Knowunity - a lot of students post their notes, and there are group chats where people in your year can help you if you’re struggling with something

Quizlet - some may have posted their flash-cards

I don’t know of any others but I hope this helps! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hello,
Thank you so much this was so helpful ☺️
Original post by imxa6
Hello,
Thank you so much this was so helpful ☺️

No problem! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending