The Student Room Group

english literature resources

hello 👋 i have some questions::
should i get spark notes plus? and does anyone have any rescources for:
'waiting for godot'
'doctor faustus text a'
and 'the kite runner'
it would be really helpful if anyone has any old notes/worksheets i could go thru since my current teacher is a right bum
Original post by G0DLLAMA
'waiting for godot'
'doctor faustus text a'
and 'the kite runner'
it would be really helpful if anyone has any old notes/worksheets i could go thru since my current teacher is a right bum

Hiya :hi:
Is this for A-level English? :smile:

I've moved your thread into english exams and study help so you can get a few more replies :bump:
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hiya :hi:
Is this for A-level English? :smile:

I've moved your thread into english exams and study help so you can get a few more replies :bump:

thank youuu 💞😭
Reply 3
Original post by G0DLLAMA
'waiting for godot'
'doctor faustus text a'
and 'the kite runner'

hiya! I dont know about spark notes plus, but litcharts is a good website for english, but some stuff is locked behind a subcription which i think was about 9 pound a month. But once you get the subcription you can download the pdfs and they'll stay in your folders so really it can be 1 time purchase thing

the app Knowunity has some notes that people upload, it could be worth checking out (its free too) i've got some kite runner notes saved there that are quite good, its got groupchats too to discuss subjects that can be quite good if you've got questions or if you want someone to read over your work

hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by loulai_
hiya! I dont know about spark notes plus, but litcharts is a good website for english, but some stuff is locked behind a subcription which i think was about 9 pound a month. But once you get the subcription you can download the pdfs and they'll stay in your folders so really it can be 1 time purchase thing

the app Knowunity has some notes that people upload, it could be worth checking out (its free too) i've got some kite runner notes saved there that are quite good, its got groupchats too to discuss subjects that can be quite good if you've got questions or if you want someone to read over your work

hope this helps!

thankyouu 💞💞 ill chek out that website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending