The Student Room Group

urgent help accomodation UCL

Hello

UCL are saying that because they were my second choice I am not eligible for accomodation:frown:
Aw I'm sorry to hear this. Definitely keep contacting them to make sure they won't make an exception. Your best bet, however, is probably looking for private accommodation (this is what I did because UAL didn't have any more accommodation left). Do this quickly because a lot of places are already taken.
Good luck!
Original post by VerityJane
Hello

UCL are saying that because they were my second choice I am not eligible for accomodation:frown:

Oh dear... but there are lots of private accommodation providers in London geared towards the student market. Maybe ask UCL accommodation service which ones they recommend
Reply 3
thanks so much for your help

(Original post by alderman2)Aw I'm sorry to hear this. Definitely keep contacting them to make sure they won't make an exception. Your best bet, however, is probably looking for private accommodation (this is what I did because UAL didn't have any more accommodation left). Do this quickly because a lot of places are already taken.
Good luck!

Hello

Hello

Hi VerityJane,
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble sorting accommodation. Your best bet would definitely be looking at private accommodation. Unfortunately, Student Roost are currently sold out in London but you can join our waiting lists here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps and best of luck!

- Sophie
Reply 5
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi VerityJane,
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble sorting accommodation. Your best bet would definitely be looking at private accommodation. Unfortunately, Student Roost are currently sold out in London but you can join our waiting lists here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps and best of luck!

- Sophie

thanks so much Sophie
Reply 6
Hello

Hi, if needed, I have availability for a double bedroom with ensuite in Warren street (Euston Square) incredibly close to UCL...in a shared flat with two friends of mine (both studying at UCL)
Hi! Is still still available?
Reply 8
Is it still available??
Reply 9
Hi, is this room still available?

Original post by gggiack
Hi, if needed, I have availability for a double bedroom with ensuite in Warren street (Euston Square) incredibly close to UCL...in a shared flat with two friends of mine (both studying at UCL)
Hello

Hello Verity Jane,

We are actually looking for a replacement tenant for my daughter in a very good studnet accommodation. The location is at Atlas House 52 South Lambert Road, Vauxhall.
The accommodation is avalable now until June 24. You may consider moving in asap and we can negotiate with the weekly rental. It is an ensuite room on the 10th floor overlooking River Thames. Does the location and availability suits you?

Thank you,
Michelle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending