The Student Room Group

Is anyone having issues with the SAAS application page for the three year history?

Hi there!
I am currently applying for SAAS postgrad funding for my masters. The form has a page asking for my past three-year experience. I included everything I was doing during that time including education, employment and unemployment. However, it always says there is a problem with it and to check for any gaps. I have checked and there aren't. I have contacted SAAS and taken all of their suggestions so far including taking out my education, changing the dates slightly etc but nothing has worked which is odd because it accepted the dates for my education history in the previous page. I would like to ask if anyone has encountered an issue on this page, or any similar issues on their SAAS application, and if so, how they overcame it? :ashamed2:
Reply 1
Original post by Reb82092
Hi there!
I am currently applying for SAAS postgrad funding for my masters. The form has a page asking for my past three-year experience. I included everything I was doing during that time including education, employment and unemployment. However, it always says there is a problem with it and to check for any gaps. I have checked and there aren't. I have contacted SAAS and taken all of their suggestions so far including taking out my education, changing the dates slightly etc but nothing has worked which is odd because it accepted the dates for my education history in the previous page. I would like to ask if anyone has encountered an issue on this page, or any similar issues on their SAAS application, and if so, how they overcame it? :ashamed2:

Did you manage to find a fix for it?? Im applying for undergraduate studebt loans and i have the same issue!
Reply 2
Original post by zendsk
Did you manage to find a fix for it?? Im applying for undergraduate studebt loans and i have the same issue!

Hello. I also have this issue. Did you fixed it somehow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending