The Student Room Group

Mistakenly ticked No for tuition fee funding through SAAS

Hi, we have only noticed that we must have ticked "No" to the Tuition Fee Application question on the SAAS form for a course at Strathclyde Uni...now when registering it expects payment for the course. I think we'd assumed we didn't need to apply as being born here and student fees paid for then..obviously never read or understood that part and now complete panic..has this happened to anyone else and has it been able to be rectified?.I'll obviously phone on Monday but I'm so worried 😟 Any help or reassurance is appreciated..TIA
Reply 1
hi, did you manage to get this sorted? just noticed that i have done the same on mine.
Reply 2
Hi !...yes, all sorted on the Monday morning.. no problem at all..if you phone SAAS ( or whoever is your funding body ) and explain the error.. SAAS corrected it on the phone and said it happens all the time..thr SAAS award letter on my daughter's account was amended..what a worry I had over that weekend but fixed fine ..hope yours is the same..I'm sure it will 👍🏼
Reply 3
Hi I’ve done the same as your daughter and accidently hit don’t pay tuition fees’ I’m going to phone tomorrow as they only sent me the email last night but I’ve handed the form in on time and just mistakenly not ticked the correct box! Please tell me this can be fixed as it says I’ve to pay £1820 which isn’t normal as I am a Scottish student in second year and my tuition was paid last year for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending