The Student Room Group

SAAS down? Getting error when trying to log in

Hi all. Wondering if this is an error that multiple people are having or if it's something on my end.

I need to upload some documents to SAAS but the last two days when I've tried to log in I get an error saying to go back to the previous (login) page, where it says I'm already logged in. I wait the 15 minutes, rinse and repeat.

I have tried clearing my cookies and using a different browser, so I don't think it's anything on my end?

Just want to see if this is an issue multiple people are having or if I need to phone SAAS tomorrow and see if there's an issue with my account. I can't see anything on their social media to indicate they're aware of any issues.

Thanks!

(To be specific, the error says "There was a problem. Sorry, there was problem with this page. Please go back to the previous page and start again." - nothing more specific than that)
Original post by Levirne
Hi all. Wondering if this is an error that multiple people are having or if it's something on my end.
I need to upload some documents to SAAS but the last two days when I've tried to log in I get an error saying to go back to the previous (login) page, where it says I'm already logged in. I wait the 15 minutes, rinse and repeat.
I have tried clearing my cookies and using a different browser, so I don't think it's anything on my end?
Just want to see if this is an issue multiple people are having or if I need to phone SAAS tomorrow and see if there's an issue with my account. I can't see anything on their social media to indicate they're aware of any issues.
Thanks!
(To be specific, the error says "There was a problem. Sorry, there was problem with this page. Please go back to the previous page and start again." - nothing more specific than that)

hi! that is exact same with my account and is driving me crazy! have you had any luck on fixing the issue?
Hi everyone,

I’ve spoken to SAAS and they have confirmed this is an IT issue which has been escalated and should be resolved by next Wednesday at the latest.

Also, for anyone studying Medicine (MBChB), there isn’t an option for this degree, so have had to input the details manually.
Reply 3
Thank you so much everyone!!! I was dreading making that phone call, glad it's a known IT issue. ❤️
Yes! I did not have issues logging in however when I tried to go on further from clicking the funding part it kept saying to go back to previous page, I did contact them and definitely IT is on to it
Reply 5
Any word on this? Tried 2 weeks ago, still having the same issue. Not sure if it's on my end?
Reply 6
Original post by Zaidec
Any word on this? Tried 2 weeks ago, still having the same issue. Not sure if it's on my end?

I was able to login after the Wednesday someone mentioned above. Not sure otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending