Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

acdemic assessment

Hi

I applied for Msc biotechnology in NTU for jan intake since 5 weeks

now i noticed status changed to Academic assesment
how long it will stay and will move to next stage i am so upset because they are taking too long to process and time is really running for jan intake

i really want yo into in NTU

PLEASE HELP
Original post by Tallat
Hi

I applied for Msc biotechnology in NTU for jan intake since 5 weeks

now i noticed status changed to Academic assesment
how long it will stay and will move to next stage i am so upset because they are taking too long to process and time is really running for jan intake

i really want yo into in NTU

PLEASE HELP

Hi @Tallat

Apologies for the wait due to results day and the start of term there have been some delays in application processing. The academic assessment stage is where your application is reviewed by academic staff who will then pass it back to our admissions team to process the decision.

You should hear back within 14 working days, however, this may take longer if further academic consultation is required. Please keep checking the application portal and your email inbox for updates. If you've not heard back after 14 working days, please contact our admissions team on +44 (0)115 848 4200 or via our online enquiry form.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Thank you
i noticed i just little mistake in my application when writing my passport number but i uploaded copy of my passport with my application
only error is on application not on passport

will this effect any stage of my application or on my CAS details
Original post by Tallat
Hi Thank you
i noticed i just little mistake in my application when writing my passport number but i uploaded copy of my passport with my application
only error is on application not on passport

will this effect any stage of my application or on my CAS details

You'll usually be asked to confirm whether your details are correct before a CAS is issued. It won't affect the offer making process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending