The Student Room Group

ITV Technology Graduate Assessment Centre

Hey, I have recently applied for ITV's Technology Graduate Assessment Centre. I was looking for information about peoples assessment centres in the past, however i cannot seem to find anything.

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for this position in the past, and maybe can give me some insight of the assessment centre or if they maybe where successful and how they are finding working for ITV.

Hey,
I'm in the same situation, can't seem to find much online about their assessment centres :/
Is your AC tomorrow?
Hi I am also going to the assessment centre tomorrow! I can't find much information about the job or assessment centres!Guess we are just going to have to wing it hahaha
Hey, has anyone heard back yet? How did everyone find it?
Original post by Student2947
Hey, I have recently applied for ITV's Technology Graduate Assessment Centre. I was looking for information about peoples assessment centres in the past, however i cannot seem to find anything.

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for this position in the past, and maybe can give me some insight of the assessment centre or if they maybe where successful and how they are finding working for ITV.

Hey, I have been invited to the assessment day for ITV’s technology graduate program. Can you please share your experience and how the structure of the assessment was?
Original post by ihavestatichair
Hey,
I'm in the same situation, can't seem to find much online about their assessment centres :/
Is your AC tomorrow?

Hey, I have been invited to the assessment day for ITV’s technology graduate program. Can you please share your experience and how the structure of the assessment was?
Original post by Student2947

Hey, I was looking for some information about the assessment day structure. Can you share your experience please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending