The Student Room Group

Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre

So, I’ve just been invited to the Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre. I’ve been told there will be a group activity, a presentation and then two interviews.

Does this sound about right? Does anyone have any experience of attending one? Also, how long was the presentation and who did you present to?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by I_Need_Answers
So, I’ve just been invited to the Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre. I’ve been told there will be a group activity, a presentation and then two interviews.

Does this sound about right? Does anyone have any experience of attending one? Also, how long was the presentation and who did you present to?

No Idea mate, as I am waiting for the email for assessment centre. How long they take a call for assessment centre after video interview?
I completed the video interview questions 19/05 and received an email 25/05 inviting me to the assessment centre. I've been told there is multiple assessment centre dates but I'm not 100% sure.
(edited 1 year ago)

Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea( I'm not sure if it'll be the same question but in general it's just a random group task to look at who takes lead and how you perform in a team setting) Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves. Just make sure when they ask about yourself eg if you perform well in a team give examples using star. I start Monday at the London office.
Original post by Rayan0222
Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea( I'm not sure if it'll be the same question but in general it's just a random group task to look at who takes lead and how you perform in a team setting) Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves. Just make sure when they ask about yourself eg if you perform well in a team give examples using star. I start Monday at the London office.

Thanks. How long did it take to get a response after the assessment centre?

I attended last Wednesday.

Hopefully I'll see you around the London office soon :smile:. Which office are you working from?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5

Hopefully I'll see you around the London office soon :smile:. Which office are you working from?

Hey Mate, how long did it take to get a response after having Video interview (if you had one) for the next stage which is Assessment centre?
Original post by Singhjr
Hey Mate, how long did it take to get a response after having Video interview (if you had one) for the next stage which is Assessment centre?

Yeah, I am still waiting for a response... I hope I get something at least
Hi There Thank you very mcuh for your post . Please can you tell how we have to prepare Presentation is it in Powerpoint through sharing a slides or just writing Paragrphs?
Original post by Singhjr

It took about one week, after completing my video interview to get my AC date.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Rainy_297
Hi There Thank you very mcuh for your post . Please can you tell how we have to prepare Presentation is it in Powerpoint through sharing a slides or just writing Paragrphs?

You can literally do any format you like. I personally used Google slides and just shared my screen.
It took about one week, after completing my video interview to get my AC date.

I havent received any email yet :c
Original post by Rayan0222

Congratulations on the new role! I completed the AC last week for a different apprenticeship, how long did it take to receive an offer?
It's been nearly a month for me and they still haven't sent me any email.
Reply 13
Do you mind me asking when you did your assessment centre? I completed mine on the 26th May and I’m still waiting to hear back - thanks
Original post by Onepunch92
It's been nearly a month for me and they still haven't sent me any email.

same, no reply yet...
Reply 15

Hey! Can I ask if you’ve heard back yet?
Original post by lydp4
Hey! Can I ask if you’ve heard back yet?

Nope, apparently it's this week.
Reply 17
Nope, apparently it's this week.

oh really? that's good to hear!! did you get an email back from the recruiter, if you don't mind me asking how you've heard? thanks so much for replying! :smile:

Hi, would mind giving me an insight into the online assessment and the 2nd stage? and also the 3rd stage in the assessment centre if you ended up doing it? Is the online assessment timed? what does it consist of? For the 2nd stage, what were the 3 video questions? did they ask you to do any coding at all or answer any tech questions? Thanks!
Original post by Singhjr
No Idea mate, as I am waiting for the email for assessment centre. How long they take a call for assessment centre after video interview?

Hi, would mind giving me an insight into the online assessment and the 2nd stage? and also the 3rd stage in the assessment centre if you ended up doing it? Is the online assessment timed? what does it consist of? For the 2nd stage, what were the 3 video questions? did they ask you to do any coding at all or answer any tech questions? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending