The Student Room Group

Airbus Graduate Programme 2024

Has anyone applied for the Airbus Graduate Programme for 2024 entry?
I did the game assessment and now my application is "under review". Does anyone have any news?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chiara.k
I did the game assessment and now my application is "under review". Does anyone have any news?

Yes. I applied for the Global graduate programme specifically the Space Programme. I applied on the 27th Sep and got an email to take the game assessment on 28th Sep. I did the test but I am yet to get any update if I passed or not. Although, the application status shows " Under Review". What about you?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by AstroByte_eli
Yes. I applied for the Global graduate programme specifically the Space Programme. I applied on the 27th Sep and got an email to take the game assessment on 28th Sep. I did the test but I am yet to get any update if I passed or not. Although, the application status shows " Under Review". What about you?

Same here.
Original post by Test_Dummy
Same here.

Space programme or another?
Reply 4

I applied for the space one and it is under review. Applied mid September and did the game assessment a few days later
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 5

I have applied for Space program and completed the assessment. It's been too long, and I didn't hear back. The status is still under review
(edited 6 months ago)
Ok. Please do keep me updated on your applications and I will do same. Thank you. From which region are you applying?

I think we should create maybe a WhatsApp platform for easy access to info like the previous aspirants did.
Reply 8
Ok. Please do keep me updated on your applications and I will do same. Thank you. From which region are you applying?

I’m from the UK. You?
I’m from the UK. You?

Nigeria
Reply 10
Nigeria

Do you live in the UK? Because the Space Graduate program requires security clearance and usually it means having UK residence for 3 or 5 years
Do you live in the UK? Because the Space Graduate program requires security clearance and usually it means having UK residence for 3 or 5 years

I did a lot of research regarding this and I had my doubts and didn't want to bother with the application but in the FAQ section of the AGGP I saw this regarding nationality: "There are no limits with regard to the nationality or the age of the candidates - the Global Graduate Programme is open for all international (EU and non) candidates within any age range. The only limitation is posed on work experience of maximum 3 years. Please do take these limits into consideration when applying." For Visa and work permits they also said this: "Of course, we will help you to get your visa and work permit once you are selected for a position." So I am still a little bit confused cause some said yes it would work out others said No it can't. Best to wait for Airbus's reply
Reply 12
I did a lot of research regarding this and I had my doubts and didn't want to bother with the application but in the FAQ section of the AGGP I saw this regarding nationality: "There are no limits with regard to the nationality or the age of the candidates - the Global Graduate Programme is open for all international (EU and non) candidates within any age range. The only limitation is posed on work experience of maximum 3 years. Please do take these limits into consideration when applying." For Visa and work permits they also said this: "Of course, we will help you to get your visa and work permit once you are selected for a position." So I am still a little bit confused cause some said yes it would work out others said No it can't. Best to wait for Airbus's reply

I had a talk with Airbus regarding this. There is no restriction in nationality meaning that they sponsor Visa if you get accepted but this works only if there are no further government restrictions such as security clearances. In some graduate jobs (including space) it was stated that a UK security clearance is needed, and the government issues them based on residence (3 or 5 years). Some other graduate position do not require safety clearances (for example airplane wing engineering) but the ones dealing with military usually do
I had a talk with Airbus regarding this. There is no restriction in nationality meaning that they sponsor Visa if you get accepted but this works only if there are no further government restrictions such as security clearances. In some graduate jobs (including space) it was stated that a UK security clearance is needed, and the government issues them based on residence (3 or 5 years). Some other graduate position do not require safety clearances (for example airplane wing engineering) but the ones dealing with military usually do

Ok. Thanks for the update.

Talk with Airbus? So was there any update on when do we hear back about application status.
Reply 15
Talk with Airbus? So was there any update on when do we hear back about application status.

I didn’t ask that, but the space graduate program is now closed earlier because they received many applications
Does anyone know when is the deadline for the applications to close. They didn't mention it in the description.
Reply 17
Does anyone know when is the deadline for the applications to close. They didn't mention it in the description.

20th october but if they receive many applications they will close before which is the case for the space graduate
(edited 6 months ago)

Hello, I applied for the VSM position on 4th october. Received a mail the next day, Did artic games and still under review. Anyone for VSM position ?
Reply 19
Hey guys, I applied for the MILSATCOM systems engineer role, got the invite to take the artic shore game based assessments, was wondering what were people's experience and if possible if anyone can tell me what to expect these game based assessments to be? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest