The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I applied for BCU 5th of December for adult nursing but havent heard anything back yet. Am I the only one?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I have applied for child nursing for BCU end of November, but haven't heard back either.
I applied for adult nursing and I haven’t heard back but I know friend who got interview this week and she applied for children nursing
Original post by huhleema
i got the offer the day after the interview

Hi, what did u get asked for your nursing interview? I’m so nervous and scared
My application is still pending, but I have received the MySRS login info this morning. When I logged in I saw that I had the "Fee status Questionnaire" to fill out as an outstanding action, so maybe that is why I haven't heard back yet.
Original post by Xulix
I applied for BCU 5th of December for adult nursing but havent heard anything back yet. Am I the only one?
Original post by Kriszta_
I have applied for child nursing for BCU end of November, but haven't heard back either.

Same here i’m still waiting
I've got a rejection from BCU with no reason given :frown: Then a few hours later a congratulations email with invite to an interview from University of Wolverhampton. I am really happy and excited for the Wolverhampton :smile: interview but also gutted at the same time as I live really close to BCU campus :frown:
I've got a rejection from BCU with no reason given :frown: Then a few hours later a congratulations email with invite to an interview from University of Wolverhampton. I am really happy and excited for the Wolverhampton :smile: interview but also gutted at the same time as I live really close to BCU campus :frown:

When did you apply your UCAS submittion and when did you get rejection offer from BCU like what time ? is it today u got rejection offer from BCU?
(edited 1 year ago)

I have an offer from Wolverhampton for midwifery. They're a good uni for their health care courses, you'll love it ☺️
Hi everyone I've applied for law with criminal justice, has anyone else ? Has anyone that's applied for this heard anything yet ?
Hii,
Is anybody else applying for Paramedic Science?
I've also applied to Edgehill, Lincoln, Huddersfield, and Hull :smile:
Original post by _luisa_
Hii,
Is anybody else applying for Paramedic Science?
I've also applied to Edgehill, Lincoln, Huddersfield, and Hull :smile:

same have you heard back from bcu yet ??
Original post by KhloeLu
same have you heard back from bcu yet ??

not yet!! i submitted my application friday and haven’t had a reply. have you?
Original post by _luisa_
not yet!! i submitted my application friday and haven’t had a reply. have you?

nopeee i applied early december and have heats back from everywhere except bcu. Apparently they take really long to reply
Original post by KhloeLu
nopeee i applied early december and have heats back from everywhere except bcu. Apparently they take really long to reply

ahh it’s so frustrating. i’m sure they’re just really busy but i’ve also heard some unis take a while to reply until the 25th
Original post by KhloeLu

i applied back in december and got a reply on the weekend but i think it differs for each course
Original post by Mariamk04
i applied back in december and got a reply on the weekend but i think it differs for each course

maybe it does tbf, hope your uni applications go well!
Original post by KhloeLu
maybe it does tbf, hope your uni applications go well!

you too :smile:
Original post by Xulix

I’ve got an interview coming up in Feb. Have you heard anything back yet? x
I had my interview already and was given an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending