North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

What did u get ask in your interview
Original post by Anonymous
I had my interview already and was given an offer.
(edited 1 year ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
🙂 ODP - interview scheduled.
I would like to have an idea of the timetable. An example /sample would be great. Does full time mean Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00? I can't seem to find the answer.
Reply 42
Hey I applied for ODP as well - I had my interview on Tuesday - good luck with yours!
Hi I’m applying for primary eduction with QTS and am currently studying health and social care at college
Original post by MB1497
Hey I applied for ODP as well - I hd my interview on Tuesday - good luck with yours!

Thank you 😊 I am just not 100% sure if I will be able to do the course because I have no idea about the timetable. I am wondering how many days and hours I will be in study per week. Some degree course are 2 days per week but someone did say this was full time attendance.

Congratulations getting to interview... hopefully you'll have your offer shortly
hey, i applied to interior architecture & design. anyone here looking to move into accomodation and if so, which one? :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Happy Hip Hippo
Thank you 😊 I am just not 100% sure if I will be able to do the course because I have no idea about the timetable. I am wondering how many days and hours I will be in study per week. Some degree course are 2 days per week but someone did say this was full time attendance.

Congratulations getting to interview... hopefully you'll have your offer shortly

Ahh I see, I'm not too sure about the exact hours sorry 😬
I got my offer yesterday 😁
Original post by MB1497
Ahh I see, I'm not too sure about the exact hours sorry 😬
I got my offer yesterday 😁

Congratulations
Does the BCU accept functional skills level 2 qualifications?

I applied for the course computer science with AI, which begins in September 2023, and I received an offer from BCU stating that I must have a Grade 4 in English or equivalent. Does this mean that BCU will also accept functional skill as 'equivalent'?
They do accept FS, it would need to be level 2 congratulations on your offer
Hi I have a room available at the Old Fire Station (Student roost) Aston St, Birmingham
Silver En-suite
Move in date: 09-09-2023
Move out date: 31-08-2024 (51 weeks)
£8415 total across 4 equal instalments (no deposit needed)
Perfect for international students and people wanting a city centre location close to all universities. My reason for finding a tenant is I am swapping universities and I am out of cancellation period for this accommodation
Contact me on 07486467750 if interested
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sarahh.i
hey, i applied to interior architecture & design. anyone here looking to move into accomodation and if so, which one? :smile:

Heyy i applied for architecture with foundation year, im looking to move into either locks or Jennens court, wbu?
I had my interview already and was given an offer.

how long after your interview did they give you an offer
how long after your interview did they give you an offer

2 days
Hi all! It's great to see you've applied to BCU for 2023 entry. After you've received an offer from us, you'll be invited to an Applicant Taster Day, this is a great chance to get a real insight into what your life at BCU could be like. You'll be able to attend course taster sessions, meet staff and current students and see what student life is like at BCU.

We've got more information about Applicant Taster Days on our website: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/applicant-taster-days but let me know if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

I applied for speech and language therapy, and at A-Levels I'm currently studying biology, psychology and sociology
how did ur bcu interviiew go for those that have done it? what sort of ques did u get asked for nursing?
Reply 57
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi applying for masters in professional accounting and finance any advices ?
hey im doing psych sept 23, but im also looking into jennens court for accom just wasnt sure which would be the best! xx
Hi I am starting sept 23 I am studying nursing I’m so excited to start my new journey! :colondollar:
I am currently working as a paediatric support worker / band 3/4 HCA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending