Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

BSc Computer Science with foundation year
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
how did ur bcu interviiew go for those that have done it? what sort of ques did u get asked for nursing?

I haven't had mine yet. I suspect it will be based around how committed, patient care and experiences and expectations.
They will not be trying to catch anyone out. Think of it like a job interview. You're not expected to know it all. Depending on your experience and education, I would think the questions would be adapted slightly fir each person.

Good luck
Reply 62
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

I’ve got an offer for BSc Digital Film Production
I’m studying English lit a-level, photography a-level, media c-tech
Original post by Slater11
Hi,

I'm applying a computer science with artificial intelligence course.
I am currently studying BTEC (extended diploma) computing and will be taking an A-Level math exam in June.

I have a question about BCU standard entry requirement that all course must be met at 112 UCAS point or BTEC (extended diploma) to be at least DDM but i have question that does it count to combine BTEC and A-level math using UCAS tariff points and is it acceptable to their university criteria to obtain a full A-level math certification that is only pure self-study independently after sitting the exam.

Can I book an A-level math exam candidate for June/May while I study a BTEC course this year and self-study using an online resource that I started using four months ago? I am not taking an online class or in contact with a private tutor in any way; I am purely using an online resource.

Hi! As this is quite a complex situation, I'd reccommend called our pre-entry enquiries line on +44 (0)121 331 6295 or filling in the form and they'll get back to you: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/how-to-apply/admissions-faq

In general, we would usually combine your A-level and BTEC grades to work out the number of points you have, but I'd get in touch to double check :smile:
I have a conditional offer for the digital marketing accelerated course. Really looking forward to it. Anyone on the same course by any chance?
Hi

I am currently debating between starting my part 2/3 as an apprentice at Birmingham. I already have a place, but would like to know from any students about how they find it and if they would recommend their uni!
Original post by georgia1608
hey im doing psych sept 23, but im also looking into jennens court for accom just wasnt sure which would be the best! xx

Hi. I’m also doing psych sept 2023. And looking into jennens court.
Original post by OmololAa
Hi. I’m also doing psych sept 2023. And looking into jennens court.

Hi, I’m doing architecture sept 2023 and looking into Jennens court too :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m doing architecture sept 2023 and looking into Jennens court too :smile:

private message?😀
Original post by OmololAa
private message?😀

Sorry I don’t know what u mean by this 😅
Original post by huhleema
Applying for BA Primary Education with QTS and I'm doing A level biology, psychology and sociology

omgg hiii, ive applied to the same course and ive got an online interview next week, would you mind telling me what questions they ask?? im soooo nervous bcuz i rlly rlly wanna get into BCU
(edited 1 year ago)
Got an offer for Applied Child Psychology (MSc)!
I applied to children nursing and I got an offer !! :smile:
Reply 73
I got an offer for BSc Mental Health Nursing today! :biggrin:
Reply 74
I applied for digital marketing and I got an offer!
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Birmingham City University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Birmingham City University Freshers 2023.

EH
Reply 76
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

MSc in building survey with facilities management in BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending