The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abbyperks99
Hey!

I've applied for Liberal Arts with integrated masters and firmed Keele as my first choice!
Currently studying English Lit, Psychology and RS!

Hi @abbyperks99!

It's great to hear that you're thinking of coming to Keele and best of luck with your current studies! If you've got any questions about life at Keele, feel free to drop them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them :smile:.

Amy Louise
PhD Candidate & Student Ambassador, Keele University
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
Hi! I have sent in my UCAS application yesterday to study Ecology and Conservation BSc. I am currently studying Sociology, Biology and Geography, predicted ABB + A in EPQ which I wrote about wind turbines! Can't wait to hear back :smile:
Original post by Keele Postgraduate
Hi @abbyperks99!

It's great to hear that you're thinking of coming to Keele and best of luck with your current studies! If you've got any questions about life at Keele, feel free to drop them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them :smile:.

Amy Louise

Can you stay in on campus accommodation in second year too!
Original post by Anonymous
Can you stay in on campus accommodation in second year too!

Hi Anon,

Unless you're an international student, we can't guarantee accommodation on campus beyond the first year. This doesn't mean you can't apply for it but, with limited rooms available, many of our second and third year students prefer to live off-campus.There's plenty of accommodation locally and Keele have worked with the local council to create Studentpad (https://www.keelestudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation) - a site where you can find registered private accommodation in the local area - and to create a house hunting guide (https://www.keele.ac.uk/accommodation/downloads/house-hunting-guide-2021-online.pdf) to help students seeking private rented accommodation locally.

Hope that helps!

Amy Louise
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Keele University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi i applied for keele university after attending the open day I received my unconditional offer today and will be starting the mental health nursing course I really can’t wait keele was my dream university and I can’t wait to start
Msc in physician associate
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Keele University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi! I have applied for neuroscience with psychology. I am studying biology, chemistry, physics and did an EPQ last year. Does anyone know when I will hear back? It's been 15 working days since I applied, as I applied on the 13th of November.
It took me (for a different course) about 3 weeks to hear back from Keele. around 20 days.
Original post by mapletree234
Hi! I have applied for neuroscience with psychology. I am studying biology, chemistry, physics and did an EPQ last year. Does anyone know when I will hear back? It's been 15 working days since I applied, as I applied on the 13th of November.
It took me (for a different course) about 3 weeks to hear back from Keele. around 20 days.

Awesome, thanks!
Original post by mapletree234
Awesome, thanks!

Your welcome and good luck
Hi I've applied for forensic science
I do a level biology chemistry and psychology
Got an offer for neuroscience. Anyone else? ❤️
Reply 32
Still waiting for a reply for ecology & conservation 🤞

Original post by KJG0001
Got an offer for neuroscience. Anyone else? ❤️

Almost two hours after posting this I received an offer!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi everyone,

Just a quick post here on TSR to let you know that the University will be closed for periods over the festive break between Wednesday 21 December 2022 and Tuesday 03 January 2023.

I'll still be around and monitoring queries here on TSR but response times may be slower and, if I need to seek information or support from one of the administrative or academic teams at Keele to answer your queries, I'll need to wait until they've returned to work in the New Year.

There are links to remote and out of hours support, as well as to vacation opening times for campus services, at https://www.keele.ac.uk/students/stayingovervacation/vacationopeningtimes/ and https://www.keele.ac.uk/students/lifeoutsideofstudy/outofhourssupport/.

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and looking forward to continue chatting with you in 2023.

Amy Louise :smile:
Student Ambassador, Keele University
I noticed on Keele website that dates are out for applicant days... not had an email though to book one yet. Anyone else had an email that's holding an offer to book these days? Or are you still waiting?
I noticed on Keele website that dates are out for applicant days... not had an email though to book one yet. Anyone else had an email that's holding an offer to book these days? Or are you still waiting?

Hi Anon,

Your invitation to an Applicant Visit Day will be emailed to you. Most of the administrative teams are now on leave until January for the festive break so don't worry if you don't receive an email this side of Christmas! I'm sure you'll receive an invitation in your inbox soon and we look forward to welcoming you to an Applicant Day in 2023 :smile:

Amy Louise
Student Ambassador, Keele University
Heyy! I've just received my offer for September! What course is everyone doing? xx
Original post by olivia.bt
Heyy! I've just received my offer for September! What course is everyone doing? xx

I’ve got an offer for Neuroscience. What course are you doing?
Original post by olivia.bt

Physics
Hi, ive applied for physics at keele back in december and haven’t heard anything back yet, has anyone heard anything?

Quick Reply

Latest