The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

harper and keele 2024 applicants

hey anyone got a Harper and keele offer (veterinary medicine) and planning on firming it ? x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poppybos
hey anyone got a Harper and keele offer (veterinary medicine) and planning on firming it ? x
I have and I’ve selected Harper as my home campus, wbu?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by oliviaparisx
yep im planning on firming! i selected keele but on ucas it says location H so i think it may of given me harper as my campus but either way idc im just happy to of got an offer!
When did you have your interview if I may ask? I had mine at the beginning of February and still haven’t heard anything
Reply 4
Original post by WeronikaMa
When did you have your interview if I may ask? I had mine at the beginning of February and still haven’t heard anything
mine was back in december and i only heard back a few weeks back so don’t stress!
yep im planning on firming! i selected keele but on ucas it says location H so i think it may of given me harper as my campus but either way idc im just happy to of got an offer!
I believe they can swap you around providing there’s space I.e someone who selected Keele firmed/insured else where etc. Email them before the end of the month to see if you can swap campuses, as that’s when all the offers will be made by - apart from those on waitlist
Reply 6
I believe they can swap you around providing there’s space I.e someone who selected Keele firmed/insured else where etc. Email them before the end of the month to see if you can swap campuses, as that’s when all the offers will be made by - apart from those on waitlist
ah thank you so much!! tbh im not fussed as to which campus but i preferred keele so i’ll give that a go :smile:
Reply 7

I have firmed my offer and I have selected harper as my home campus. Have you registered for any of the offer holder days?
Reply 8
Original post by ngbadger
I have firmed my offer and I have selected harper as my home campus. Have you registered for any of the offer holder days?

yep i’m going to one this saturday!

Hey, I have an unconditional offer for Harper and Keele so I’m definitely going in September! Have you firmed yours now? X
Reply 10
Original post by elliehigton
Hey, I have an unconditional offer for Harper and Keele so I’m definitely going in September! Have you firmed yours now? X

yep i’ve firmed now ! and well done that’s amazing! what home campus have you decided on, and are you going to any offer holder days ?
yep i’ve firmed now ! and well done that’s amazing! what home campus have you decided on, and are you going to any offer holder days ?

Oooo that’s exciting! I would prefer Harper as my home campus, what about you? Annoyingly, i can’t go to the offer holder days due to work commitments but I’ve attended once before and it was rly good!
Reply 12
Oooo that’s exciting! I would prefer Harper as my home campus, what about you? Annoyingly, i can’t go to the offer holder days due to work commitments but I’ve attended once before and it was rly good!

i think i’d prefer keele , but that’s mainly cos i’m from the middle of the countryside so wanted a campus with a mix, ah that’s so annoying! i’m going to one this weekend but glad to hear it was good x
(edited 3 weeks ago)
i think i’d prefer keele , but that’s mainly cos i’m from the middle of the countryside so wanted a campus with a mix, ah that’s so annoying! i’m going to one this weekend but glad to hear it was good x

Yeah I found it so hard to decide as there’s pros and cons to both 🥲Awh sounds lovely tho being in the countryside-how far is Harper and Keele for you? Hope you enjoy the offer holder day x
Reply 14
Yeah I found it so hard to decide as there’s pros and cons to both 🥲Awh sounds lovely tho being in the countryside-how far is Harper and Keele for you? Hope you enjoy the offer holder day x

thank you!! it’s about 5 hours so pretty far 😭😭 how about you?
thank you!! it’s about 5 hours so pretty far 😭😭 how about you?

Oh god that is pretty far! I’m only about an hour and a bit away so not too bad 🫠That’s gonna be a long drive for you-good luck 🤣X
Reply 16
Oh god that is pretty far! I’m only about an hour and a bit away so not too bad 🫠That’s gonna be a long drive for you-good luck 🤣X

it is ik it’s gonna be a long one !! and thanks sm that’s so good that u live close i’m rlly far from all the vet schools apart from bristol which is still 2 hrs away😭😭
it is ik it’s gonna be a long one !! and thanks sm that’s so good that u live close i’m rlly far from all the vet schools apart from bristol which is still 2 hrs away😭😭

What a nightmare! Tbf harper and keele is closest for me, the others are a few hours! I did look at Bristol originally too- how come you decided on HKVS as your firm choice? Did you get any others offers? X
Reply 18
What a nightmare! Tbf harper and keele is closest for me, the others are a few hours! I did look at Bristol originally too- how come you decided on HKVS as your firm choice? Did you get any others offers? X

i got an offer for uclan (which i’ve insured) , rejected from glasgow and waitlisted for bristol! didn’t end up waiting round for bristol cos it was my second favourite and i preferred HK so wanted to get in for accom asap, speaking of which have you heard about that?
i got an offer for uclan (which i’ve insured) , rejected from glasgow and waitlisted for bristol! didn’t end up waiting round for bristol cos it was my second favourite and i preferred HK so wanted to get in for accom asap, speaking of which have you heard about that?

No i haven’t heard about accommodation yet- previously they sent a link via email! I also got an offer for UCLAN before but its quite far from home for me, then had to re sit my a level chemistry 😦X

Quick Reply

Latest