The Student Room Group

Norland college 2023

Hi,

I'm applying to Norland college to hopefully start next year 2023. I had my interview on October 21st but have not heard anything yet and now getting anxious! Wondering if anyone else has heard back yet and have got a place? Or anyone who applied in previous years could let us know how long before they heard back.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi, I had an interview today and am wondering the same thing so don�t worry! I think they said we�ll hear within 2 weeks x
Original post by Studentbath2023
Hi,

I'm applying to Norland college to hopefully start next year 2023. I had my interview on October 21st but have not heard anything yet and now getting anxious! Wondering if anyone else has heard back yet and have got a place? Or anyone who applied in previous years could let us know how long before they heard back.

Thank you!

Hi, I've done my interview too. I hope all goes well.. They have said to me that after all of the interviews are done then they will get back to us. They should've sent you an email a few days after the interview. I hope to see you both next year..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending