The Student Room Group

Power point presentation

Hi, has anyone ever done a PowerPoint presentation on 'What makes a great Science lesson for secondary age students?'. I'm not a 100% sure what content I need to include.
Reply 1
Hello, I can definitely share a few tips and resources I have on this: Start by setting the stage with a warm introduction, emphasizing how exciting and impactful science education can be. Dive into the nitty-gritty by highlighting the magic of hands-on experiments and cool interactive activities that make science come alive. Discuss how incorporating technology, like virtual simulations, can turn an ordinary lesson into something extraordinary. Don't forget to share personal anecdotes or success stories to make it relatable!
[start]Anyway, I could help with that task if you do not mind.[/start]
Reply 2
Is it just me that thinks this, or should AI be required to identify itself? Like in Red Dwarf where the holograms have to wear a big H on their foreheads?
Reply 3
Original post by Artjen
Is it just me that thinks this, or should AI be required to identify itself? Like in Red Dwarf where the holograms have to wear a big H on their foreheads?

Haha! You just referenced "Red Dwarf" I mean, how awesome could you be? My dad must see this...He is the biggest fan of the show.
Reply 4
Original post by Monte99
Haha! You just referenced "Red Dwarf" I mean, how awesome could you be? My dad must see this...He is the biggest fan of the show.

Dear Monte99, you very often write like an AI. There is nothing wrong with this as such. I just think that if AI was required to declare itself, it would be protection for people who aren't AI but happen to write in the same style and who might get accused of being an AI.
Reply 5
Original post by Artjen
Dear Monte99, you very often write like an AI. There is nothing wrong with this as such. I just think that if AI was required to declare itself, it would be protection for people who aren't AI but happen to write in the same style and who might get accused of being an AI.

And so I have been told!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending