The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Need a help in University of Aberdeen

guys, I urgently need to contact University of Aberdeen. please help asap. plz. it's regarding admission. please somebody reply
Original post by INSVikrant
guys, I urgently need to contact University of Aberdeen. please help asap. plz. it's regarding admission. please somebody reply

There will be nobody in the office on a weekend. Look up the phone number or email on their website and call on Monday morning.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
I know. I need help in Post graduate admissions office on Monday. They don't reply at the earliest. My course is about to start in Jan. I need CAS from them. I have fulfilled all the conditions and still I have received a mail saying I haven't fulfilled the conditions. I have been offered 100% scholarship. Please help.
Reply 3
anyone there ?
Reply 4
anyone there plz help
Original post by INSVikrant
anyone there plz help

Try the Aberdeen Uni website for contact detail?
Reply 6
No one's replying. I have mailed them since Saturday
Hello, I'm sorry for our lack of reply but we don't monitor our social media or emails at the weekends. I can certainly put you in contact with our University, Can you clarify your issue and I can maybe direct you to the correct point of contact?

You can give us a call at +44 01224 272090 if you would like to discuss the matter, and we should be able to pass your question on to our admission office. I hope this is helpful!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team
Reply 8
Sir, I have been offered 100% scholarship for University of Aberdeen. The University of Delhi issues provisional certificate and consolidated marksheets to the graduates and post graduates and I have also shared the same with my agent. But I have received a mail on Friday saying that documents haven't been uploaded on the portal but that's not the case. all documents have been uploaded on the portal and since Saturday and Sunday are off here in India , the sponsorship letter was issued to me today. I would request you to please help me.. Aberdeen is my dream University and my future career prospects will hamper incase I miss this opportunity of getting scholarship from my state government. Out of 2400 students of Faculty of Law, University of Delhi only I have been Joining Aberdeen at UK. Kindly help
Reply 9
The state government has issued a Sponsorship letter in the name of the University of Aberdeen on its official government records. 50 students from State of Maharashtra will be getting 100% scholarships. kindly do not deny me this opportunity
Ok, thank you for getting in contact and providing this information. If you've been told that they haven't been uploaded in the portal then you can email them to our admissions office at [email protected] if it's for Postgraduate study and they will be able to attach them to your application. I hope this helps, would you like any more direction? We'll be working our hardest to process these documents for you.

- Best, Matthew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending