The Student Room Group

Maternal mental health

Hello!
I am in my final year at university and researching mother and child mental health and behaviour.
I am looking for mothers (biological or non-biological) with children between ages 8-12 to take part in an online study investigating mother and child mental health and behaviour.
Your task (as the mother) will be to complete three short questionnaires, and your child will complete one brief study. If you would like to participate, you only need a laptop/tablet and internet connection. It will take around 25 minutes of your time.
Your participation and data will remain anonymous.
Here is the link: tstbl.co/220-562
This study has been approved by the Psychology Ethics Committee, University of Aberdeen.
I would be VERY grateful if you could take part!
Reply 1
Original post by CaitlinM1
Hello!
I am in my final year at university and researching mother and child mental health and behaviour.
I am looking for mothers (biological or non-biological) with children between ages 8-12 to take part in an online study investigating mother and child mental health and behaviour.
Your task (as the mother) will be to complete three short questionnaires, and your child will complete one brief study. If you would like to participate, you only need a laptop/tablet and internet connection. It will take around 25 minutes of your time.
This study has been approved by the Psychology Ethics Committee, University of Aberdeen.

Link to study here
Original post by CaitlinM1
Hello!

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. Wanted to come in with some pointers that might be helpful.

Realise this may not be possible considering it's a niche demographic you're looking for, but if you can then using your own network of people you may know or people they know first off would be a good start. This can give you an idea of how many people you still need to find for your survey.
You can also get in contact with your supervisor to see if they are able to share it with university staff. There's a mailing list called smallads which goes out to staff across the uni that can be used to share these sorts of things sometimes so if they're open to it this might be an option.
LinkedIn can also be a great way to get this out there, especially if your supervisor is willing to share it there also.

Hope some of these help and all the best in finding people for your survey!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending