The Student Room Group

Help, confused.

Hi, so I've applied for 5 degrees, all of which are computer science with a foundation year. My predicted grades are A*AA but my A Levels aren't related to maths or science so that's why I applied for foundation year (changed my mind on degree halfway through sixth form).

So I got my first offer today from my safety safety uni, but they changed it from computer science with a foundation year to just computing. I was happy at first but then realised that uni offers both computing and computer science and I chose comp sci because it was more on track with what I want to do and study.

So if that uni (who needed DDE for the foundation year and was my safety choice) didn't want me to do comp sci, am I basically screwed with all my other choices? I feel pretty crappy.
i'm not too sure about your course and this is just general advice- but why don't you call your unis up and ask? i'm sure they'll be happy to answer your questions
Original post by coffee alert
i'm not too sure about your course and this is just general advice- but why don't you call your unis up and ask? i'm sure they'll be happy to answer your questions

You're right, thank you. I did email the one I got an offer from so I'll wait to hear back from them and then call the rest if I still feel like I need reassurance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending