The Student Room Group
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College

Starting AECC Sept 23 and at Lulworth House

Would love to link with others who are applying/got an offer to AECC Chiropractic, or any AECC course. I have received an offer and booked Lulworth House accommodation. I know what flat I am in and all 7 of us in the flat are AECC students but would love to find out who I am sharing with.
Reply 1
Hi, Awaiting interview here for AECC, had conditional offer from USW but would rather resit A Levels next year and apply to AECC then, if need be.
(edited 1 year ago)
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College
Original post by HomeEd
Hi, Awaiting interview here for AECC, had conditional offer from USW but would rather resit A Levels next year and apply to AECC then, if need be.

Hi, did your young person get their place confirmed at AECC? My daughter did a lot worse in a level's but fortunately she was still accepted.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, did your young person get their place confirmed at AECC? My daughter did a lot worse in a level's but fortunately she was still accepted.

Hi, That's great she was accepted! Congratulations. Yes, my daughter applied for Gateway Year and she's been accepted too. Her accomodation move in date is 1st September and the ferry is booked. When does yours move in?
That's amazing, huge congratulations to her (and you)! Mine also applied to do the gateway year so their paths will definitely cross. Is your daughter in halls or a shared house? She is moving on the 7th.
Original post by HomeEd
Hi, That's great she was accepted! Congratulations. Yes, my daughter applied for Gateway Year and she's been accepted too. Her accomodation move in date is 1st September and the ferry is booked. When does yours move in?
Reply 5
Original post by Scatternobrains
That's amazing, huge congratulations to her (and you)! Mine also applied to do the gateway year so their paths will definitely cross. Is your daughter in halls or a shared house? She is moving on the 7th.

Oh that's brilliant! She's going into a mixed shared house with 5 others in different years but same course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending