The Student Room Group

Anyone in London looking for someone to take over their accommodation contract?

Anyone in London looking for someone to take over their accommodation contract this summer?
Reply 1
Hi! I have a contract of UoL accommodation close to Russell Square station. Available from June to Sep. Limited to full time student.

Rent is 190pw, reduced 19%.
If you are interested, plz reply me:smile:, I will send you the details.
Reply 2
Original post by YummyYu
Hi! I have a contract of UoL accommodation close to Russell Square station. Available from June to Sep. Limited to full time student.

Rent is 190pw, reduced 19%.
If you are interested, plz reply me:smile:, I will send you the details.

Text below is the thread I posted recently.

Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Original post by k.2022
Anyone in London looking for someone to take over their accommodation contract this summer?

Hi! I'm looking for a full-time KCL student to take over my contract in Iris Brook House from early-mid July to September 2023 (King's residence located at Guy's Campus, London Bridge).
It's a spacious non-ensuite room a 4 rooms flat, with shared kitchen and two bathrooms.
It's weekly price is £225 including all bills, 24/7 security, maintenance, bike storage, wifi.
Please contact me if interested!
Reply 5
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post98417107).
Reply 6
Studio Room available for summer for KCL students
📍Unite Students - Angel Lane, Stratford, London
Looking for KCL student to take over contract for summer extension as I don't need it.
🗓️ Extension is from 24th June to 9th September
💷 £3839 for full time (£350 pw)
Studio has double bed, kitchenette with oven + fridge and a large bathroom. Located very conveniently next to Stratford tube station so very well connected. 5 min walk to Westfield mall and Stratford mall, which has a Sainsbury's and Lidl and 6 min walk to a large Morrison's.
Looking to transfer contract to KCL student who is not currently in a King's residence and preferably in the next 4 weeks.
Reply 7
Original post by k.2022

I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor.

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!
Reply 8
Original post by zofiach
I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor.

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!

Is this available starting September 2023???
Reply 9
Hey, I’m looking for someone to take over my contract at Goldsmith House ASAP. I’ve ended up in a situation where I’ve booked two accoms for next year so I’m really desperate for someone to take over my room at Goldsmith House.

Rent is £230 per week. It’s a girls only accommodation, 15 mins walk from UCL and is a 50-week contract for a single room starting 23/09/23.
You can be a female student from any London university to be eligible!
The accommodation has other facilities like a beautiful garden and common room.

You can find details about the room and accommodation facilities here: https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/hal...ths-house.aspx

Message me on Student room ASAP if you’re interested.
Reply 10
hia just wondering if anyone would like to have accomodation for the rest of the year at moonraker point. Looking to transfer lease, its inbetween waterloo and guy's campus. subsequently also right by waterloo and london bridge station. Wonderful room mates and area, I'm just looking to move in with my partner. The price is £345 a week but the first term is already paid and I'm just looking to move out as soon as possible. Just reply or DM me if interested and we can talk more about the cost and the whole process of transfering.
Original post by Batoool
Hey, I’m looking for someone to take over my contract at Goldsmith House ASAP. I’ve ended up in a situation where I’ve booked two accoms for next year so I’m really desperate for someone to take over my room at Goldsmith House.
Rent is £230 per week. It’s a girls only accommodation, 15 mins walk from UCL and is a 50-week contract for a single room starting 23/09/23.
You can be a female student from any London university to be eligible!
The accommodation has other facilities like a beautiful garden and common room.
You can find details about the room and accommodation facilities here: https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/hal...ths-house.aspx
Message me on Student room ASAP if you’re interested.

Hi I'm currently considering staying at Goldsmith House next year due to location but unsure. Can I ask which accommodation you went for instead? Thanks :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending