The Student Room Group

Inheritance - master degree

Hello, I am law student from Slovenia and i am curenttly writing my master degree about inheritance. Because i want to give my best for master degree, i am researching how the inheritance law works international. So i would kindly please for any information about that topic (what is the proceedings in UK, whether you get the inheritance at the time of death or later, laws on this subject, problems in practice). If you could help me in any way about this, i would be overjoyed.

Best regards,
Kaja.
great course indeed...most so with the current generation it would be of help in terms of getting a job
Original post by Kaja172
Hello, I am law student from Slovenia and i am curenttly writing my master degree about inheritance. Because i want to give my best for master degree, i am researching how the inheritance law works international. So i would kindly please for any information about that topic (what is the proceedings in UK, whether you get the inheritance at the time of death or later, laws on this subject, problems in practice). If you could help me in any way about this, i would be overjoyed.

Best regards,
Kaja.

This should answer the basics and give you a good starting point: https://www.gov.uk/probate-estate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending