The Student Room Group

Should I report this flatmate to the police? They have comitted a serious crime.

Firstly, I am not going to say how I found out what they did - for my own safety. However I know for certain they did do this.

I have found out that one of my flatmates (we are both first years) in halls has been in possession of, and indeed used, multiple serious class A drugs throughout his time at uni.

These are the drugs "MDMA" and "LSD"

These are very dangerous and highly illegal, it is 7 years in prison for possessing them and I feel that now I know, if I do not report this and it gets found, me and all the other flatmates could fo to prison too.

Not only this I am very worried for his safety, he has used "MDMA" twice since September and this can cause instant brain damage.

He has used "LSD" as much as 3 times I believe. This is the most dangerous and kills thousands. A teacher in me secondary school knew of a boy who took this and started hallucinating dragons, then the thought he was one and jumped off the roof thinking he can fly. Why anyone would want to experience that I do not understand, but then again it is likely that he is addicted and can't stop 🥺🥺.

I think I will be reporting this to the police for mine, his, and the rest of my flatmates safety.

Should I report this to the university too? I was thinking of telling some of his lecturers etc so they can make sure he is not using these illegal drugs around campus. I do not know how these work but are told they are very strong and do not want people near him accidentally using them through inhalation or skin contact maybe.

Would the police come and take him straight away if I rang 999? I dont want him to know it was me and have time to confront me before they take him away.
Get a grip.

The amount of disinformation in this post is astounding. "LSD has killed thousands" had me laughing.
troll?
Original post by black tea
troll?

Highly likely as much of what they said is patently and demonstrably false.
Reply 4
LSD has 0 known overdose deaths, so it doesn't kill thousands lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending