The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

EPS Futures Applicants

Hello, has anyone else applied for the EPS Futures course?

I would like to get to know people who have also applied for the course but have yet to find anyone else who has applied for it
They advised me to apply and ended up with an offer yesterday ! im planning on insuring it and firming manchester though
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
i also got an offer from them about a week ago im still waiting on UCL to respond however
ucl rejected me so i firmed birmingham, anyone else firming?
Reply 4
Original post by ChromaFnbr
They advised me to apply and ended up with an offer yesterday ! im planning on insuring it and firming manchester though

i know this is late but what did they predict you
Reply 5
Original post by suishdudud
i know this is late but what did they predict you

Was predicted AAB, Manchester offer was AAB and Birmingham CCC
Reply 6

i’m applying for the eps this year and what was the requirements for the offer because i they got hella requirements to enter it and congrats on getting into uni
Reply 7

I'm going to be applying this year do you know how many places they usually have each year and what they require in the personal statement? Mines currently about Computer Science and isn't related to the foundation year although that is a course you can do afterwards.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Harp19191
I'm going to be applying this year do you know how many places they usually have each year and what they require in the personal statement? Mines currently about Computer Science and isn't related to the foundation year although that is a course you can do afterwards.

for birmingham or manchester?
Reply 9

Birmingham. Do Manchester do a foundation year similar to this one? I thought they only did subject-specific ones. The one I saw for computer science had 3 different requirements but they all required at least 1 relevant subject which I didn't do
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 10
Birmingham. Do Manchester do a foundation year similar to this one? I thought they only did subject-specific ones. The one I saw for computer science had 3 different requirements but they all required at least 1 relevant subject which I didn't do

No point applying for Birmingham it’s mostly aimed at international students or one from poverty won’t accept you just make you go through interviews don’t WASTE OPTION on this course
Reply 11
Original post by 4waizzz
No point applying for Birmingham it’s mostly aimed at international students or one from poverty won’t accept you just make you go through interviews don’t WASTE OPTION on this course

Are you talking about Birmingham as a whole or just specifically the EPS Futures course? If it's the latter I'm pretty sure they don't even accept international students so I assume you're talking about Birmingham as a whole. Also, have you already applied there and if so, what course?
Reply 12

Also btw I can't PM on here because I haven't been a member for 3 days I only joined today but my answer to your second PM is yes I know and fortunately, or well unfortunately really I guess, I do.
Reply 13
Are you talking about Birmingham as a whole or just specifically the EPS Futures course? If it's the latter I'm pretty sure they don't even accept international students so I assume you're talking about Birmingham as a whole. Also, have you already applied there and if so, what course?

I went to Manchester to study cs foundation year i advice to apply there and yes Birmingham isnt a good option rarely anyone gets picked for eps you can try but it will waste a choice
Reply 14
Original post by 4waizzz
I went to Manchester to study cs foundation year i advice to apply there and yes Birmingham isnt a good option rarely anyone gets picked for eps you can try but it will waste a choice

Oh ok thanks for the info but unfortunately I can’t even apply to Manchester because I don’t do any relevant subjects. I’ve looked at Southampton and that looks pretty good too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending