The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Environmental Technology MSc offer?

Has anyone got a offer or interview for Environmental Technology MSc?

Submitted on 8th December and nothing back :unimpressed:

Scroll to see replies

Waiting as well! Applied 31st December, got an email requiring further information but that's it so far. Fingers crossed
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
^ Me again. Keep me posted - still zero updates on my end. Got an unconditional offer from King’s 12 days after submitting my application, so this seems dragged out as it involves an interview as well.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
^ Me again. Keep me posted - still zero updates on my end. Got an unconditional offer from King’s 12 days after submitting my application, so this seems dragged out as it involves an interview as well.

Where else have you applied and what for, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by JDWaugh17
Where else have you applied and what for, if you don't mind me asking?

Environmental Science for Sustainability at King’s and then Environmental Technology (EAM option) at Imperial. How about you?
Reply 5
Environmental Science for Sustainability at King’s and then Environmental Technology (EAM option) at Imperial. How about you?

Only applied for Imperial so far - looking to apply for UCL Energy Economics, and Environmental Economics at York
fwiw I also applied around the new year for the EP option and just heard back this week (have an interview in a couple of weeks). on their website it says they usually make a decision within 8 weeks (mine took about 6) but I'd imagine it varies depending on your option choice etc
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
fwiw I also applied around the new year for the EP option and just heard back this week (have an interview in a couple of weeks). on their website it says they usually make a decision within 8 weeks (mine took about 6) but I'd imagine it varies depending on your option choice etc

I applied for Economics and Policy, and for my second choice Energy Policy. If you don't mind me asking, what is your background?
(edited 2 months ago)
I applied for Economics and Policy, and for my second choice Energy Policy. If you don't mind me asking, what is your background?

Yeah of course, my academic background is actually social science/humanities (politics, languages, history etc) but I've been working for a couple of years for an environmental charity in the energy sector
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah of course, my academic background is actually social science/humanities (politics, languages, history etc) but I've been working for a couple of years for an environmental charity in the energy sector

Good luck with your interview!
I emailed admin who said it can 12+ working weeks, at which point I would’ve needed to let King’s know about before my decision before then. So quite stressful. Looks like we’ll be waiting a while.
I emailed admin who said it can 12+ working weeks, at which point I would’ve needed to let King’s know about before my decision before then. So quite stressful. Looks like we’ll be waiting a while.

Yeah I got the same response. I have kind lost faith in my application because people have already got interviews.
Original post by Anonymous #4
Yeah I got the same response. I have kind lost faith in my application because people have already got interviews.

Oh really? It feels like everyone else is still waiting on a response as well, apart from Anonymous #2^, but maybe you're right. I'll have low expectations then and look forward to going to King's lol (which I'm actually excited about, but what a dragged-out process... 12+ weeks could be anything haha!)
I don't think you should throw in the towel. I really want to know because for me it is going imperial or travelling for a month or two.
Has anyone got a offer or interview for Environmental Technology MSc?

Submitted on 8th December and nothing back :unimpressed:
i was wondering if you have heard anything back? i have a i have not recieved an offer however i have a new update on the portal form admin to upload college ID photo. I was jsut wondering if it is the same for you
Original post by Anonymous #5
i was wondering if you have heard anything back? i have a i have not recieved an offer however i have a new update on the portal form admin to upload college ID photo. I was jsut wondering if it is the same for you
Literally just (5 mins ago) received an interview invite via email. No updates on the portal though!
Oh, forgot to say I also hot the upload collage ID photo thing!
I have also got the upload I thing but no interview offer.
Original post by Anonymous #4
I have also got the upload I thing but no interview offer.
Could be due to us having different preferred options, seems like they're taking their dear time with this programme. What was your first option? Mine is EAM. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Could be due to us having different preferred options, seems like they're taking their dear time with this programme. What was your first option? Mine is EAM. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
I applied for Env Econ and Policy, and Energy and Policy .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending