Did everyone put zinc oxide for reduction

that is right but i put put zinc hydroxide which is another option
Reply 82
Original post by Abd467777
60 is the answe for the last, dm3 can’t be 60,000. You have to divide by 1000

2DEB6F24-7F42-4854-B58D-5869D51261BB.jpeg
Reply 83
Original post by LiliaCasburn
I was worried I got the sixth marker wrong, but I also got 60 000 dm^3, is it definitely right?

Yep I think so I also got 60,000
Original post by Dandanqiwiwi
yeah but was it only me that found it hard

Most people found it hard
Reply 85
Original post by dachemist
It was 60000dm^3
2D7AC3C1-1DA5-46C9-A68E-C83A5827D972.jpeg

Excellent 👌. Also what was the AR or whatever of X in the penultimate maths question. I'm not sure I interpreted it right
Reply 86
what did everyone put for the which metal is aluminium and why? i put C because of the ion structure
Original post by artem1s
what did everyone put for the which metal is aluminium and why? i put C because of the ion structure

i think that is correct

Original post by Powerro
Excellent 👌. Also what was the AR or whatever of X in the penultimate maths question. I'm not sure I interpreted it right

i got 184
Reply 88
Original post by sebwaterston
Did everyone put zinc oxide for reduction

Are you talking about the question where it asked you for other metals that react to zinc chloride?
Reply 89
Guys do you remember the Atom Economy question. For X i got something with 183.885 but it didnt ask us to round it. I just put 183.885 and 183.9 and 184 in there so ill hope they will give me the marks for at least one of them.

they can’t give you marks for either of them if you put two answers hopefully you’ll get working out marks
Reply 90
i put 183.9 because they didn’t give an indication of sf - likely they’ll accept a correctly rounded answer
Reply 91
Original post by probably_sane
i think that is correct

i got 184

Just realised I calculated the Mr of the 3H20 as 51 not 54 so got 173. Hopefully I get 1/2 marks for follow through error.
Reply 92
Original post by lolalolxo
they can’t give you marks for either of them if you put two answers hopefully you’ll get working out marks

I put 184 as my final answer. The other ones I put in the space where I showed my workings. I put 184 because it’s closest to the actual value of tungsten.
Reply 93
I put 184 as my final answer. The other ones I put in the space where I showed my workings. I put 184 because it’s closest to the actual value of tungsten.

What was the whole question??
Reply 94
Did youse get 60,000 for the last question and 0.263 titration
Reply 95
How were you meant to do the metal X question i was so confused most people ik just did trial and error
Original post by MrSodie

those are correct
Reply 97

I put 183.885
Original post by MrSodie
How were you meant to do the metal X question i was so confused most people ik just did trial and error

make an equation and make it equal 0.773, then solve for x
Reply 99
Original post by MrSodie

Yes it’s correct

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending