The Student Room Group

The difference between K gold and gold

What's the difference between 14k and 18k chains?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
18k gold and yellow gold are both types of gold alloys that have different proportions of pure gold and other metals. 18k gold contains 75% pure gold and 25% other metals, while yellow gold can have varying karats, such as 10k, 14k or 18k. The higher the karat, the more pure gold and the more golden the color. However, higher karat also means lower durability and higher price. An 18K Chain is a type of jewelry that is made of 18k gold links. It can be yellow, white or rose gold depending on the metals mixed with the pure gold. An 18K Chain is a luxurious and elegant accessory that can complement any outfit.
Reply 2
An 18k chain rose gold necklace is a beautiful and timeless fashion accessory. Made of high-quality gold alloy with 75% gold content, it is durable and long-lasting. The warm hue of rose gold adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to any outfit. Whether worn alone or layered with other necklaces, an 18k chain rose gold necklace is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. It’s perfect for adding a touch of glamour to a casual outfit or for complementing a formal look. A must-have for any fashion-conscious individual, an 18k chain rose gold necklace is a great investment that will never go out of style.
I don't like gold.
Reply 4
Thanks for sharing. I find gold to be a fascinating and valuable asset.

Original post by Emmmaaaa...
I don't like gold.

Quick Reply

Latest