The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Business

Hi, I have trouble when it comes to doing exam paper practice because when I go to mark it my answer isn't always aligned 100% with the mark scheme, even the model answers on the examiner reports are different to the mark scheme any advice on how I can actually mark my answers for business edexcel a level.
Original post by krit2splashy
Hi, I have trouble when it comes to doing exam paper practice because when I go to mark it my answer isn't always aligned 100% with the mark scheme, even the model answers on the examiner reports are different to the mark scheme any advice on how I can actually mark my answers for business edexcel a level.

A question in Edexcel A level business can be answered in many different ways. A question might ask you the benefits of branding and your answer may be that branding allows businesses to charge higher/premium prices. That is a correct answer. But the mark scheme might show you that branding helps to differentiate the business from competitors. That is also a correct answer. If this is the case, then you don't need to worry. But you can try to note down the answers in mark scheme for a certain topic so that when a question comes up from this topic, your answer is closer to the mark scheme. Your answer doesn't need to be 100% aligned to the mark scheme.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending