The Student Room Group

Best resources for a level business?

I’m a private candidate retaking my a levels. I’m learning all of edexcel business in one year by myself. Does anyone know the best textbooks, yt channels, websites? Currently I’m using a cgp revision guide and watching videos by TakingTheBiz and Tutor2u.
It sounds like you're on the right track! In addition to CGP, TakingTheBiz, and Tutor2u, consider these resources:

Textbooks: "Edexcel A Level Business" by Ian Marcouse is a comprehensive option. Also, look for "A Level Business Student Book" by Dave Hall and Carlo Raffo.

YouTube Channels: Check out "Apt Business" and "Eddie McFarlane" for in-depth explanations. They offer tutorials specifically tailored for Edexcel Business.

Websites: Use websites like BBC Bitesize and Revision World. They provide concise study materials and practice questions.

Past Papers: Access past papers and mark schemes from the official Edexcel website. Practicing with real exam questions is invaluable.

Online Forums: Join forums like The Student Room. You can discuss topics, ask questions, and learn from others' experiences.

Remember, consistency and active engagement with the material are key. Good luck with your studies!

Fatima
LSBU Student Rep

Original post by JamieInit
I’m a private candidate retaking my a levels. I’m learning all of edexcel business in one year by myself. Does anyone know the best textbooks, yt channels, websites? Currently I’m using a cgp revision guide and watching videos by TakingTheBiz and Tutor2u.
Reply 2
Original post by LSBU Student Rep
It sounds like you're on the right track! In addition to CGP, TakingTheBiz, and Tutor2u, consider these resources:

Textbooks: "Edexcel A Level Business" by Ian Marcouse is a comprehensive option. Also, look for "A Level Business Student Book" by Dave Hall and Carlo Raffo.

YouTube Channels: Check out "Apt Business" and "Eddie McFarlane" for in-depth explanations. They offer tutorials specifically tailored for Edexcel Business.

Websites: Use websites like BBC Bitesize and Revision World. They provide concise study materials and practice questions.

Past Papers: Access past papers and mark schemes from the official Edexcel website. Practicing with real exam questions is invaluable.

Online Forums: Join forums like The Student Room. You can discuss topics, ask questions, and learn from others' experiences.

Remember, consistency and active engagement with the material are key. Good luck with your studies!

Fatima
LSBU Student Rep

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest