The Student Room Group

AQA Case Studies help

I am doing GCSE AQA Geography and I feel confident with all the content but I'm not too sure about the case studies.

How much info do I need to remember? Should I remember specific numbers and facts for each case study? How many specific figures and numbers do I need to write down for my 9 markers about case studies?

Would really appreciate some help, Thanks
Original post by English_Warrior
I am doing GCSE AQA Geography and I feel confident with all the content but I'm not too sure about the case studies.

How much info do I need to remember? Should I remember specific numbers and facts for each case study? How many specific figures and numbers do I need to write down for my 9 markers about case studies?

Would really appreciate some help, Thanks

I did Edexcel Geography A, and I was always advised to remember specific facts that differentiates a place from any other. The information needs to be specific enough so that if something was said, the examiner wouldn't be able to put another place name in and your essay still makes sense.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I did Edexcel Geography A, and I was always advised to remember specific facts that differentiates a place from any other. The information needs to be specific enough so that if something was said, the examiner wouldn't be able to put another place name in and your essay still makes sense.

Wow, thanks a lot, really gives me a proper way of thinking about it now.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending