The Student Room Group

OCR A A-level Physics Unified Physics (H556/03) - 15th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by unknown0609
look on the paper 1 forum. i posted p1 all i could remember which was most questions

Ok thanks
Reply 81
Original post by Z_GAMER
for particle decay equations.
what do you put here?
atomic number? mass number? charge?

and what do you puthere
atomic number? mass number? charge?

All i know is that top is A (number of nucleons) and bottom is Z (number of protons)
im so stressed, rlly want an A* but am gonna have to move mountains tmrrw to get one after paper 1!!
Reply 83
how many marks do you guys think a B is this year?
2019 was 174 which seems very harsh imo.
I think it'll be a lot less than 2019, 2019 papers are known to be a lot easier
Original post by Hiim
how many marks do you guys think a B is this year?
2019 was 174 which seems very harsh imo.

dw 19 papers we so easy. that’s why.
i hope 175 is an A this year
Original post by apolaroidofus
im so stressed, rlly want an A* but am gonna have to move mountains tmrrw to get one after paper 1!!

SAME
Original post by pinkrocket
I think it'll be a lot less than 2019, 2019 papers are known to be a lot easier

I think this year's paper 2 may be comparable to 2019 in terms of difficulty. However, paper 1 was way way harder this year imo.
Original post by apolaroidofus

An A* would be nice but I only need an A to meet my offer haha. I'll need to do extremely well in paper 3 to get an A* as well
Good luck everyone!
GOOD LUCK last physics ever for some
Reply 91
Not someone voting in the poll that they loved the exam before it's even started lol
Reply 92
Original post by Hiim
All i know is that top is A (number of nucleons) and bottom is Z (number of protons)

Ah ok.
but I think I saw beta got +1 or -1 at the bottom. So idk what is actually at the bottom
Reply 93
Original post by Labradoodle1
It depends, relative mass/mass number is at the top and atomic number/charge is on the bottom. It depends whether you're looking at elements or particles. Also, always remember that the numbers on the top and bottom are conserved

Right, thx!
Reply 94
Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 95
Tf was that
That test was not too bad
The area under curve was so mean, the first 6 marker was dodgy but the second medical one was pretty good
I think I have a strong A, we will pray for the A*
But physics is done!
Some calculations were hard tho ngl
Reply 98
didn’t test electric field and still most of circuits and stuff, yet tested medical again
Reply 99
Original post by Sam379932
didn’t test electric field and still most of circuits and stuff, yet tested medical again

a single one marker on electromagnetism across all three papers btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending