The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Biology Paper 2 [16th June 2023] Exam Chat

Scroll to see replies

What methods have people found useful to revise for bio? I'm planning to do as many paper 2 past papers as possible already, but if anyone has suggestions then they would be highly appreciated :smile:
Original post by Acetylcholinefan
What methods have people found useful to revise for bio? I'm planning to do as many paper 2 past papers as possible already, but if anyone has suggestions then they would be highly appreciated :smile:

I generally try to do topic questions on the topics I find hardest first like past paper qs on gene technology then I start past papers
Still revising content right now tho ugh
Reply 62
still doing content too ugh
Reply 63
this paper is stressing me out, i know we have a week but the way i feel like i need to biology everyday, this is the hardest bio imo so cant wait for it to be over 😭
Reply 64
Original post by moonbeige
this paper is stressing me out, i know we have a week but the way i feel like i need to biology everyday, this is the hardest bio imo so cant wait for it to be over 😭

1000%, scared most for this paper tbh, so much content, wont lose hope tho - AQA PLEASEEE
Original post by helloavs
1000%, scared most for this paper tbh, so much content, wont lose hope tho - AQA PLEASEEE

istg if the paper gets leaked again 💀
they better be nice with this paper considering how much application they gave us for paper 1
Original post by username11118453
they better be nice with this paper considering how much application they gave us for paper 1

I agree with you - I hated that paper with a passion and ran out of time - and so much application and this paper is meant to be a little harder bc there’s so much application 😭 but low boundaries guyssss have faith and its hard to juggle the other subjectssss
Reply 68
Original post by techwiz12345
I agree with you - I hated that paper with a passion and ran out of time - and so much application and this paper is meant to be a little harder bc there’s so much application 😭 but low boundaries guyssss have faith and its hard to juggle the other subjectssss

omg i thought i was the only one everyone came out of that exam so happy 😭 I've honestly been so scared because I literally never run out of time
Original post by anon25x
omg i thought i was the only one everyone came out of that exam so happy 😭 I've honestly been so scared because I literally never run out of time

the timing was sooo tight. that was literally me, i dont get how people managed to finish and check over everything in time😭
Anyone have some educated guesses on topics which may come up?

Also has anyone looked at core practicals that are due for testing?
Reply 71
this paper 2 is gonna be the death of me
Reply 72
for hardy weinberg when are you meant to use the p or q as opposed to p^2 or q^2
Reply 73
Has anyone got the practicals for paper 2 and the usual questions they ask on it
Reply 74
ahhh guys theres too much to remember
Reply 75
Revising gene tech now pray for meeee 💀
Revising gene tech now pray for meeee 💀

good luckkk im planning on revising that tomoz homeostasis today
Reply 77
What is the difference between reproductive isolation and reproductive separation in the context of speciation?
Reply 78
does anyone know or has anyone made any flashcards for topic 8? can you share them plss
does anyone know or has anyone made any flashcards for topic 8? can you share them plss

Here are my notes
You can open and close each toggle by clicking on the little triangles
If you want to edit it you can duplicate it
https://river-potato-a18.notion.site/8-The-control-of-gene-expression-24ecbcf4eb3f4e4483a6bd3b00b69868?pvs=4
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending