The Student Room Group

Eduqas A-Level Biology Component 2 [16th June 2023] Exam Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
my teachers predicting something on human reproduction might come up for the 9 marker since apparently there hasnt been one yet, hoping menstrual cycle or stages of fertilisation they would be nice
Original post by amythestx
my teachers predicting something on human reproduction might come up for the 9 marker since apparently there hasnt been one yet, hoping menstrual cycle or stages of fertilisation they would be nice

would acc be so happy with that, have your teachers had any other predictions for the paper? mine are absloutely useless
Reply 22
Original post by hirvatrivedi1
would acc be so happy with that, have your teachers had any other predictions for the paper? mine are absloutely useless

not really, but cell cycle and cell division wont have many questions since its a small topic. can probably expect decently sized questions on all other c2 topics tho

i would cry tears of happiness if that turns out to be true
can we be sure there is gonna be a dihybrid cross and chi square test question???
Original post by eddie7713
why's everyone saying paper 1 was easy am i just dumb

I found it hard 😭
not really, but cell cycle and cell division wont have many questions since its a small topic. can probably expect decently sized questions on all other c2 topics tho

I barely know application of repro my teacher taught it us last ☠️ and I’ve had other exams too I’ve forgotten most of it….
Does anyone know if it won’t come up…. I mean as a prediction…

Omg… if fertilisation came up, I’d be sooo happy

by stages of fertilisation do you mean like capacitance, acrosome reaction and coritcal reaction??.
Original post by hehehuhuhihi
by stages of fertilisation do you mean like capacitance, acrosome reaction and coritcal reaction??.

im 99% sure thats what they mean
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
I barely know application of repro my teacher taught it us last ☠️ and I’ve had other exams too I’ve forgotten most of it….
Does anyone know if it won’t come up…. I mean as a prediction…

so did we fgs. kinda hard to make predictions for eduqas tbf and its legit a long as* booklet so i doubt it wont come up
Reply 31
I recon 9 marker on sequencing like genome projects and ethical issues ect
can we be sure there is gonna be a dihybrid cross and chi square test question???

i think we generally can, and also on hardy weinburg, but i dont want to jinx it haha
Original post by User_F1
I recon 9 marker on sequencing like genome projects and ethical issues ect

Again? Pretty sure they've done that before
Original post by Neurosciencenerd
Again? Pretty sure they've done that before

yeah that was on either the 2017 or 2018 paper.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 35
They repeat some thought so wouldn't surprise me?
Original post by User_F1
They repeat some thought so wouldn't surprise me?

Yeah true tbh i mean we literally had a human impact 9 marker in P1 and human impact 9 markers have come up multiple times before
is there a possibility that there could be a core concepts 9 marker like comparing mitosis vs meiosis or protein synthesis.
(edited 10 months ago)
is there a possibility that there could be a core concepts 9 marker like comparing mitosis vs meiosis or protein synthesis.

i would cry
Reply 39

Please don't even suggest this I would get up and leave. THANKFULLY I have not seen a core concepts 9 marker ever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending