The Student Room Group

Eduqas A-Level Biology Component 2 [16th June 2023] Exam Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
For the application of genetic question and dmd was it not asking about genetic engineering and the process at least that’s what I did
I messed up the 6 marker on plant reproduction and the chromosomes cause apparently is said that 2n=16 which i didn’t see so i just used the usual 23 and 46 chromosome numbers 😐😐
Original post by maddielovescats
I messed up the 6 marker on plant reproduction and the chromosomes cause apparently is said that 2n=16 which i didn’t see so i just used the usual 23 and 46 chromosome numbers 😐😐

oof. the 23 and 46 is specifically for humans.
Original post by hehehuhuhihi
oof. the 23 and 46 is specifically for humans.

Yea really annoying! Just didn’t read it properly but fingers crossed the rest went ok I found it hard though
Original post by hirvatrivedi1
yeah i lowkey found it really hard bc of how many date conclusion questions and stuff there was

I was actually shocked to walk out and hear that people thought it was okay like I genuinely just wanted to cry just gotta pull through for paper 3
Original post by felicity0104
I was actually shocked to walk out and hear that people thought it was okay like I genuinely just wanted to cry just gotta pull through for paper 3

I know ppl said it was easy 😭 even for paper one…
dw guys paper 3 will save us
I thought that paper was absolutely horrible and I guessed most of the answers so now I’m really worried about getting into uni :/

literally same.. all the data and maths questions were horrible :frown:
Reply 68

It was such a bad paper I don't know how people liked it im PRAYING for 50 lollll
Original post by maddielovescats
i messed up the 6 marker on plant reproduction and the chromosomes cause apparently is said that 2n=16 which i didn’t see so i just used the usual 23 and 46 chromosome numbers 😐😐

oh no i didnt see that either nooo
Original post by hirvatrivedi1
oh no i didnt see that either nooo

It’s ok!!! I’m sure a lot of people will have made the same mistake cant change it now just gotta keep going!!! you never know how you’ve done
what options do you guys do for paper 3.
(edited 10 months ago)
Neurobiology 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️
Reply 73
Was allotropic speciation right for why snakes could separate and become different species???
Reply 74
Original post by Bgfgujgf
Was allotropic speciation right for why snakes could separate and become different species???

yeah i think so
Reply 75
ugh paper 1 was sm better then this imo
I do neurobio
not many questions where you could just rely on memorised knowledge. and i spelt interstitial cells wrong

Bruh its over. I wrote correct chi squated value then crossed it out and devided the answer by 40. Like wth. U reckon theyll mark my crossed out answer heard they do that
Reply 78
what options do you guys do for paper 3.

the muscle one
Reply 79
I’m really confused by this can someone tell me what they put For the application of genetic question and dmd was it not asking about genetic engineering and the process at least that’s what I did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending