The Student Room Group

Eduqas A-Level Biology Component 3 [21st June 2023] Exam Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Do u guys who do immunology remember the answer u got for percentage question??
Reply 41
Original post by Bgfgujgf
Do u guys who do immunology remember the answer u got for percentage question??

5% (50000/100000 x 100)
Reply 42
Original post by User_F1
5% (50000/100000 x 100)

Same but I think I just used the values from the graph I didn’t convert it is that ok because I still got the answer?
Reply 43
Did anyone even get an answer for the eye peice first 2 marker😂😂😂
Reply 44
Kidney question was so weird what did people say about urea conc and glucose???? I just said urea is more concentrated as the glucose and water is re absorbed???
Anyone has unofficial markscheme
Reply 46
Original post by User_F1
Kidney question was so weird what did people say about urea conc and glucose???? I just said urea is more concentrated as the glucose and water is re absorbed???

Same I said that too and I just said how volume of urea decreases too
Reply 47
How did everyone find the paper? Id say it was defo mid the question we're as clear as mud.
Honestly loved this paper! Neurobiology was beautiful!
Reply 49
What did people put as the 3 structures on the first page??
oh my god worst paper out of the 3 i acc wanna cry it was so bad. the qer was legit so easy too bad i didnt revise nutrition proeprly. ugh hope everyone else feels better than i do
btw anyone who does immunology were u taught what a broad spectrum antibiotic was or were we just expected to know? i was so close to writing the correct answer which was it targets both gram negative and positive but idk why i didnt write it :frown:
Guys anyone get 3.75 for eyu
Original post by help pls for rep
Guys anyone get 3.75 for eyu

I got 37.5
Reply 54
Original post by Mansbksoneneje
I got 37.5

Same it’s that or 3.75 I’m seeing a 50/50 spilt right now
Reply 55
Original post by dadadeedadada
btw anyone who does immunology were u taught what a broad spectrum antibiotic was or were we just expected to know? i was so close to writing the correct answer which was it targets both gram negative and positive but idk why i didnt write it :frown:

The 3 defintions were sooo nice. I just said 'an antibiotic that can affect a number of different bacterias.'
Original post by Bgfgujgf
Same it’s that or 3.75 I’m seeing a 50/50 spilt right now

Pretty sure 37.5 cause it was mm and um so 1000x
Reply 57
What did everyone put for the why the yak has high breathing rate question
Reply 58
Original post by 3myrf47
What did everyone put for the why the yak has high breathing rate question

I said that they have a higher affinity of oxygen to its harder for the haemoglobin to dissociate so would breath more to gain more O2 into the blood but I don't rlly think its right
Original post by User_F1
The 3 defintions were sooo nice. I just said 'an antibiotic that can affect a number of different bacterias.'

yk for the question that was like why was there actually a lower number of deaths compared to what was recorded wth were u supposed to write?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending