The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Chemistry Paper 3 (7405/3) - 23rd June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The tesseract
Already did that, except my exam centre just sent off all 3 without checking the papers. What are the odds of me getting it? I know remarks change 50% of the time (of which 60% to the upside) but I think in chemistry it's lower since it's less subjective and there aren't many places where an error could have occurred since I only lost 51 marks total

Depends on what questions you lost marks on.

6 markers have an element of subjectivity involved, for example. These are the questions I’d imagine you are most likely to be marked up on.
Original post by The tesseract
So can we confirm the pH was 12.20?

was it?
Original post by katec676767
was it?

Get good
Does anyone have the 2023 papers yet?
Original post by bobbinp1
Does anyone have the 2023 papers yet?

bro just revise
Original post by lanky_giraffe
bro just revise

For past paper revision duhh
For past paper revision duhh

I doubt you’ve done all paper 3s mate.
I doubt you’ve done all paper 3s mate.

Are u silly or something? I’ve finished content so I’m looking to do past paper revision? Bffr.
Are u silly or something? I’ve finished content so I’m looking to do past paper revision? Bffr.

You haven’t finished all of the paper 3s. If you have you are revising wrong.
You haven’t finished all of the paper 3s. If you have you are revising wrong.

What r u on about? Are u weird🥱? No one said I’ve done all the paper 3s I just wanted to do the 2023 one because it’s the most recent. Why don’t u worry about urself babe xx
What r u on about? Are u weird🥱? No one said I’ve done all the paper 3s I just wanted to do the 2023 one because it’s the most recent. Why don’t u worry about urself babe xx

I've literally done my A levels and got an A* in chem; I would take my advice and not cheat your mocks. Why do you have to do the 2023 paper first (that's funny)? Your reasoning behind it being the most recent doesn't even make sense; you do know that the spec hasn't changed since 2017, right?
(edited 2 months ago)
I've literally done my A levels and got an A* in chem; I would take my advice and not cheat your mocks. Why do you have to do the 2023 paper first (that's funny)? Your reasoning behind it being the most recent doesn't even make sense; you do know that the spec hasn't changed since 2017, right?

I’ve already done my mocks? They happened in January. I’m now revising for the real thing u weirdo and wanted to do past paper revision. And how did u get the A* oh I know with past paper revision. Stop being so chronically online. Mwah no bars.
I’ve already done my mocks? They happened in January. I’m now revising for the real thing u weirdo and wanted to do past paper revision. And how did u get the A* oh I know with past paper revision. Stop being so chronically online. Mwah no bars.

😭 but like I said you haven’t even done the 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022 paper 3s. I just had those papers and got an A*, so just do those papers and respect the fact that the paper is locked for valid reasons.
Reply 1073
you're mad weird lol. why do u care how they revise. But the 2023 papers will be locked until like june i think btw bobbinp1 so if you've done all the aqa past papers try doing sample papers or just pmt questions :smile:
Original post by panda41
you're mad weird lol. why do u care how they revise. But the 2023 papers will be locked until like june i think btw bobbinp1 so if you've done all the aqa past papers try doing sample papers or just pmt questions :smile:

Ohhh ok thanks sm :smile:
Original post by panda41

In what way am I weird? I have not EVEN COMMENTED ON HOW THEY REVISE I HAVE JUST SAID THE PAPER IS LOCKED FOR A ******* REASON. omg, you two lack some common sense. They literally have said they haven’t done all of the accessible paper 3s so their logic is just flawed. I have got an A* in chem I know what I am talking about.
Let's keep this discussion civilized, please. The 2023 papers are locked so no one should be asking for it or posting it.
(edited 2 months ago)
In what way am I weird? I have not EVEN COMMENTED ON HOW THEY REVISE I HAVE JUST SAID THE PAPER IS LOCKED FOR A ******* REASON. omg, you two lack some common sense. They literally have said they haven’t done all of the accessible paper 3s so their logic is just flawed. I have got an A* in chem I know what I am talking about.

why u on this forum if ur done w a level, bother with what ur doing now mate
Original post by panda41
do ppl think the grade boundaries will be higher or lower than last years - esp for AQA
An impossible question, I'm afraid. Arguably, we are post-Covid so the grade boundaries may be similar to what they were pre-Covid.
anyone have the markcheme for any aqa 2023 papers?? im retaking a level chemistry and im trying to go over the mistakes I made last year, I am an independent student hence no access to teachers or school. if anyone could help it would be very appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending