The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think everyone is stressing about Biology. Most of us have it tomorrow, but don't worry tomorrow u will get around 500 posts
Reply 21
Original post by DS13990609
I think everyone is stressing about Biology. Most of us have it tomorrow, but don't worry tomorrow u will get around 500 posts

I see!
best of luck to everyone who is taking biology exam tmrw!
ok, that's good! :smile:
Original post by Z_GAMER
why is this thread not as active as the other 2 chats?

Hopefully everyone forgot that Paper 3 exists so the grade boundaries go down :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Z_GAMER
why is this thread not as active as the other 2 chats?

Spoiler

not sure :smile: probably will be next couple days
Reply 24
does anyone have the practice sets for paper 3?
i have a feeling that they have a nasty transition metal question cooking for paper 3.

Does anyone have a list of topics that hasn’t come up the last two papers?
Reply 26
what do you think the overall mark will be for an A?
Reply 27
Original post by IAmSuperior
Hopefully everyone forgot that Paper 3 exists so the grade boundaries go down :smile:

except us, who remembers paper 3 exists.
and that means we will get more marks than the ppl who forgot! :colone:
Reply 28
any list of predictions? What are most likely questions to come up?
Reply 29
I don't think I'm able to prove the uni wrong
Reply 30
I grind hard for all my exams and confident I can prove the uni wrong at the start of exam season, but now after 8 exams and only 1 exam left, I don't think I'm gonna prove the uni wrong, the uni won't be able to have regrets!
Traumatised by bio3 that I don't even want to start revision for chem…literally see my uni fade away 🤧tbf I felt like I didn’t do well for all papers so yeah…and now chem3 even worse ☠️
Like everyone is looking forward for exams to be done but I’m the only one that isn’t looking forward to and maybe even cry afterwards …not happy at all 😭just imagine the grades ewww ((sorry for all the negative thoughts
Original post by Zeeidiot
any list of predictions? What are most likely questions to come up?

I guess there will be a question on transition metals like complex ions and stuff or even a flow chart on it? Topics like fuel cell and half cell too. Wild guess only. Structure and bonding usually comes up too
Reply 34
Original post by Exodium619404
Like everyone is looking forward for exams to be done but I’m the only one that isn’t looking forward to and maybe even cry afterwards …not happy at all 😭just imagine the grades ewww ((sorry for all the negative thoughts

Yeah, I'm the same as you, but I still want these to be over with, I just wanna relax whilst I can before I get my awful grades
Reply 35
I guess there will be a question on transition metals like complex ions and stuff or even a flow chart on it? Topics like fuel cell and half cell too. Wild guess only. Structure and bonding usually comes up too

Thanks.
Original post by Zeeidiot
Yeah, I'm the same as you, but I still want these to be over with, I just wanna relax whilst I can before I get my awful grades

Yeh…I think I might be relaxing with the stress and my birthday is two days after results day ugh I think I’m gonna be busy flighting with clearing at that time then hhhh
Reply 37
Anybody have a prediction as to what the grade boundaries for chem will be for this year
Reply 38
Original post by ijas04
Anybody have a prediction as to what the grade boundaries for chem will be for this year

no
Reply 39
Yeh…I think I might be relaxing with the stress and my birthday is two days after results day ugh I think I’m gonna be busy flighting with clearing at that time then hhhh

when is results day?

Latest

Trending

Trending