Original post by idk222222222
17 August

thx!
for all courses?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Z_GAMER
thx!
for all courses?

Yes basically you go get your results or get it only depends on your school and you will get an email from the unis the insurance and firm if you get the grades you need you will get an acceptance letter and if not get rejection from firm
Reply 44
same bio3 was so horrible i felt a piece of my soul be left behind in that exam room
Original post by Exodium619404
Traumatised by bio3 that I don't even want to start revision for chem…literally see my uni fade away 🤧tbf I felt like I didn’t do well for all papers so yeah…and now chem3 even worse ☠️
Hi how`s everyone feeling about pp3/
Reply 46
Original post by Happylife_78

terrified but theres no multiple choice so that's a plus
Reply 47
is there any patterns in past papers like im lost on what to revise ?
Reply 48
Original post by Happylife_78

gonna bring my grade down to a D by having a E or U in paper 3
Reply 49
Original post by idk222222222
Yes basically you go get your results or get it only depends on your school and you will get an email from the unis the insurance and firm if you get the grades you need you will get an acceptance letter and if not get rejection from firm

tysm!
I never explored what is results day about except now
Reply 50
I can't let my friends, GF and family down
Reply 51
they believe in me to get the grades I needed to get to uni
Reply 52
Original post by Z_GAMER
I can't let my friends, GF and family down

bro you won't you got and afternoon and a day you can bring your grade up 70 marks thats grade boundary difference
Reply 53
and I got one last shot to make sure my grades stay above 96 UCAS points
Reply 54
Original post by mnmss
bro you won't you got and afternoon and a day you can bring your grade up 70 marks thats grade boundary difference

yes, I got one last shot at it and I'm gonna make use of the afternoon and day to make sure I can bring my grades up and not down!
Reply 55
the **** i am about to write on this paper will be so fire my paper finna be burning
Reply 56
Original post by Z_GAMER
yes, I got one last shot at it and I'm gonna make use of the afternoon and day to make sure I can bring my grades up and not down!

yes you got this we all do !! its not over yet so lets give it all we got
Original post by Z_GAMER
they believe in me to get the grades I needed to get to uni

Hey chill out, I can feel you up quite stressful but I'm in a similar scenario.
All have reason that we can't fail, no matter is the expectation from our family, financial reasons or just a year of hard work.
Me personally? If I didn't get in this year it's not only about that I spend one more year repeating this but I'll also lost a scholarship worth £52,000 in total.
I'm an international fee students. And I want to study aerospace engineering in Bristol.
As you know it's not cheap, while my family is able to support both me and my sister (who want to study veterinary ). To go to UNI and study our desired subject. My whole family especially for my me and my sister probably have to get two jobs so that we could pay our cost of living plus partially our tutor feet.
If I did not have this scholarship that would be the case.

For the past half year I've been working just as hard as everyone.
Just like you, it's not just about my grad, it's about if I don't get the grade I need it I'll be ruining not only mine but my sister's life as well, who have been working even harder than me(a huge impact on her study and academic performance if she have to get a job to pay for her cost of living while studying veterinary)

So yeah we all have pressure and reason that we cannot fail.

Everyone can walk a straight line, everyone can walk through a bridge.
It's not that hard and you already have the knowledge and skills you need it for it.
But when you look down on it, despite it's highly unlikely that you fell down you still think what if I do what if I do.
That panicking feeling would consumes you and stop you from doing something that you would have done easily in a daily basis.

I'm not telling you to ignore it, but to recognize it and then tell yourself, I just need to focus on what is in the front, the end of the bridge, I have what I need a revise a lot in the past years or so, I'm going to grab the handle I'm going to walk steady Paisley towards the end.

Remember you have everything you need for the exam already it's all there. Just walk through the bridge with a smile and confidence just like how you do papers and exercise at home.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!
Reply 58
What are the predicted topics for paper 3, main concepts most likely to come up?
Reply 59
Original post by Raheem_w
What are the predicted topics for paper 3, main concepts most likely to come up?

pH curves, boltzmann distribution, fuel cells, I think probably some kind of chemical test problem as well

Latest

Trending

Trending