The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Chemistry B Paper 3 (H433/03) - 23rd June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 54321abi12345
i think this paper was really different to past papers. there was literally no practical skills except the extract. and also the last question was just so hard to digest and make sense of. feel like definitely harder than any other past paper

I certainly agree. All the other papers were very heavy on practical techniques. This was literally an extension of paper 2
Reply 21
What did people put for the % question?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by KillSwitch12
I certainly agree. All the other papers were very heavy on practical techniques. This was literally an extension of paper 2

Yes totally. So frustrating. Like it was all DM and CD and literally ZERO practical skills except the dumbass extract. but even then that was impossible to understand. i don’t get why they have to make our year so hard ??? like i was averaging at 85% on past paper 3s and this was so so so different to all of them
Original post by 54321abi12345
Yes totally. So frustrating. Like it was all DM and CD and literally ZERO practical skills except the dumbass extract. but even then that was impossible to understand. i don’t get why they have to make our year so hard ??? like i was averaging at 85% on past paper 3s and this was so so so different to all of them

yeah think i flopped that tbh
Reply 24
What did u put for why to keep the volume constant and how to keep the concentration constant
Reply 25
anyone wanna help make an UOMS?
Original post by hello83
What did u put for why to keep the volume constant and how to keep the concentration constant

I literally can't remember anything from the paper but if that was the last question, I put to make it a fair test (probably wrong) and adding the reagent (forgot what they used) in excess
Original post by hello83

i put they do it to keep the initial concentrations of all the reactants constant, and to keep the concentration constant they add propanone while the reaction happens
Reply 28
Original post by smiggs
What did people put for the % question?

Like 95% or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending