Original post by JamesClark19
Yeh

Bro's just baiting us out 💀
i dont think exchnage rate as it came up in paper 2
it didn't come up...

Original post by scoobywarrior
i dont think exchnage rate as it came up in paper 2
Reply 43
exchange rates weren’t in paper 2 but the 2022 paper 3 asked about depreciation which is similar i guess? idk econ is so hard to predict for especially after that paper 1
Reply 44
Any chance of development coming up, if so I’m finished?
Original post by GS.14
Any chance of development coming up, if so I’m finished?

i doubt it. paper 2 was focused on that. they’ve got to spread their questions around the spec. a question on interest rates is likely i guess. micro and macro impacts of higher interest rates
Reply 46
Im pretty sure there was a Q on interest rates on last years Paper 3

Original post by ade123456789
i doubt it. paper 2 was focused on that. they’ve got to spread their questions around the spec. a question on interest rates is likely i guess. micro and macro impacts of higher interest rates
Original post by czsaesz
Im pretty sure there was a Q on interest rates on last years Paper 3

I mean they need to cover the spec, so if they haven't done it in paper 1 and 2, interest rates are still likely to come up. Although, monetary policy was mentioned in the 25 marker. This is just making it seem more and more likely that we're tested on labour markets or financial markets, both are topics that I despise.
Original post by toxicgamage56
I mean they need to cover the spec, so if they haven't done it in paper 1 and 2, interest rates are still likely to come up. Although, monetary policy was mentioned in the 25 marker. This is just making it seem more and more likely that we're tested on labour markets or financial markets, both are topics that I despise.

What could be an example 25 marker on labour markets
Reply 49
Original post by ow05
What could be an example 25 marker on labour markets

Could be an impact of increasing or decreasing minimum wage, but I swear they did that before so instead it could be about causes of regulation in the labour market (they’re unlikely to ask about the causes of something imo but it has been done before when they asked about causes of something). Anything else maybe indirectly linked to labour market so unemployment/employment because of derived demand for labour etc.
Reply 50
Original post by alex_drabmac
don't be absurd- gov intervention was heavy in paper 1

was thinking more on side of market regulation, restrictions on free trade etc
Im calling rn 4 topics for the 25 markers:
competition policy
current account
shortages (of something)
financial markets.
Reply 52
Original post by paulburrows
Im calling rn 4 topics for the 25 markers:
competition policy
current account
shortages (of something)
financial markets.

i hope these are wrong🙏 only one i could do confidently is current account
Original post by SBde
Could be an impact of increasing or decreasing minimum wage, but I swear they did that before so instead it could be about causes of regulation in the labour market (they’re unlikely to ask about the causes of something imo but it has been done before when they asked about causes of something). Anything else maybe indirectly linked to labour market so unemployment/employment because of derived demand for labour etc.

min wage would be a godsend but it was last years :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by m184
i hope these are wrong🙏 only one i could do confidently is current account

nah theyre easy topics apart from financial markets
nah theyre easy topics apart from financial markets

Wdym by competition policy?
Reply 56
the only big question they haven't asked on financial markets is market failure:K:
Reply 57

like regulation of monopolies? but that was kiiinda implied in the 25 marker in paper 1 about the energy prices but idk

regulating monopolies and reducing barriers to entry etc. anything that makes the market more competitive.
regulating monopolies and reducing barriers to entry etc. anything that makes the market more competitive.

Ah ok yeah I thought as much, however I think that did feature in the energy 25 marker for paper 1 so maybe less viable for the upcoming paper 3?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending