The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL A-LEVEL PSYCHOLOGY PAPER 3 (9PS 03) - 3rd June [Exam Chat]

EDEXCEL A-LEVEL PSYCHOLOGY PAPER 3 (9PS 03) - 3rd June [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 3rd June PM
Length: 2 hours

Good luck!
Hey fellow Psychology Students!

Recently, I've been looking at ways to expand on the success of the weekly Study Together sessions we’re running every Tuesday evenings (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741) and one idea we’ve had is to run similar sessions for students studying Psychology :biggrin:.

The idea would be to have weekly sessions lasting an hour where you can come online and revise Psychology with other students. It feels like it could be a great way to build confidence with the content, as well as being a fun and sociable way to get some studying done.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! If so, please comment on this post!
anyone have any pointers on how to be smart with paper 3? ive been putting all my energy on paper 1 and 2, kinda forgot about the existance of paper 3 lol
Original post by emm4nuella
Hey fellow Psychology Students!
Recently, I've been looking at ways to expand on the success of the weekly Study Together sessions we’re running every Tuesday evenings (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741) and one idea we’ve had is to run similar sessions for students studying Psychology :biggrin:.
The idea would be to have weekly sessions lasting an hour where you can come online and revise Psychology with other students. It feels like it could be a great way to build confidence with the content, as well as being a fun and sociable way to get some studying done.
Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! If so, please comment on this post!

hello everyone would evenings at the weekend work for you all? you can let me know here: A-level Psychology Study Group 2023-2024 - Page 4 - The Student Room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending