The Student Room Group

Benefits

I currently recieve PIP I get high rate daily living and low rate mobility for autism anxiety depression and agoraphobia. I am getting better with meds waiting on therapy I was looking at a hca training course could I still claim anything whilst doing this as a I had have been told I am classified disabled under the equality act.
pip isn't an income based benefit.
Original post by Anonymous
I currently recieve PIP I get high rate daily living and low rate mobility for autism anxiety depression and agoraphobia. I am getting better with meds waiting on therapy I was looking at a hca training course could I still claim anything whilst doing this as a I had have been told I am classified disabled under the equality act.
Yes I know but would the DWP presume I am totally fine if I can work even though this may not be the case
It won't make a difference to your claim. I claim PIP and I am a qualified healthcare professional.

Just be aware though that yes you are meant to tell the DWP of any changes to your health, I guess in case you'd fit into different categories of the benefit. If your review date is due soon I wouldn't worry too much about it!
(Original post by Anonymous)It won't make a difference to your claim. I claim PIP and I am a qualified healthcare professional.

Just be aware though that yes you are meant to tell the DWP of any changes to your health, I guess in case you'd fit into different categories of the benefit. If your review date is due soon I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Oh really, do you mind me asking what PIP rates you are awarded

Quick Reply

Latest