The Student Room Group

Student finance sponsor passed away

Hello, my step father who was supposed to sponsor my student finance has passed away and he didn't complete his financial information before this therefore my information isn't complete and I cannot remove him from my application at all. I just received an email saying if it isn't completed within the next month I'll only get minimum amount for my loan but I literally can't take him off the application does anyone know what I should do
Original post by Jordon2205
Hello, my step father who was supposed to sponsor my student finance has passed away and he didn't complete his financial information before this therefore my information isn't complete and I cannot remove him from my application at all. I just received an email saying if it isn't completed within the next month I'll only get minimum amount for my loan but I literally can't take him off the application does anyone know what I should do

Moved to Ask Student Finance England to help you get a reply.
Original post by Jordon2205

Hi there, I'm sorry for your loss. In order for the team to remove him from your application you would need to upload a cover letter explaining this along with a copy of the death certificate for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending