The Student Room Group

Hello!

Hi guys, I am new here. How is everyone? I’m going back to Leeds for a masters and really looking forward to it x
Original post by geeblossoms
Hi guys, I am new here. How is everyone? I’m going back to Leeds for a masters and really looking forward to it x

Hi there! Welcome to TSR, let us know if there anything you want help with :hugs:

Wow best of luck, what are you going to study?
Original post by KA_P
Hi there! Welcome to TSR, let us know if there anything you want help with :hugs:

Wow best of luck, what are you going to study?

Hello! That’s really lovely thank you very much.

I was accepted to LBU today for a Masters in Speech and Language Therapy starting September. I am super excited!
Hello! That’s really lovely thank you very much.

I was accepted to LBU today for a Masters in Speech and Language Therapy starting September. I am super excited!

That's definitely really exciting!! When do you start?

Hey, welcome to TSR and congrats on being accepted for a masters! Have you checked out our Leeds forum?
Original post by KA_P
That's definitely really exciting!! When do you start?

I start in September. Really looking forward to it! Thank you for being so welcoming on here x
Original post by Wilykit
Hey, welcome to TSR and congrats on being accepted for a masters! Have you checked out our Leeds forum?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I haven’t checked it out thank you for making me aware of it! I hope you’re well 😆
I start in September. Really looking forward to it! Thank you for being so welcoming on here x

Really hope you enjoy :h:

Quick Reply

Latest