The Student Room Group

Have you recently joined TSR? Say hello!

Hey everyone :wavey:

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

What brings you to TSR? Let us know and say hello below! :yep:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilykit
Hey :wavey:

Welcome to TSR! How are you finding it so far? Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

Hello, I joined 2 days ago and I'm wandering how you can send private messages? I have posted in a forum and twice in a thread.
Original post by Omithekitten06
Hello, I joined 2 days ago and I'm wandering how you can send private messages? I have posted in a forum and twice in a thread.

Welcome! Have you tried? (I vaguely know the restrictions but I can't remember if there's anything else you need to do.)
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi, am new here. I joined the TSR to know more about student life in UK since I will be starting a program there soon
Original post by Ebycollins27
Hi, am new here. I joined the TSR to know more about student life in UK since I will be starting a program there soon

Welcome!
Reply 5
Original post by Omithekitten06

Hey, is this sorted now? sounds like you might have needed to wait one more day. If you need any more help with it please pop into the ask the community staff forum and we can help :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Ebycollins27

Hey, welcome to TSR! Let us know if you need any help finding anything on the site :smile:
Hello 👋 Yes, I joined TSR today and waded right in and found some alarming cheating that's gone on!! I'm not sure what to do, should I report it somewhere??
Reply 8
Original post by sailhorsegirl
Hello 👋 Yes, I joined TSR today and waded right in and found some alarming cheating that's gone on!! I'm not sure what to do, should I report it somewhere??

Hey, thanks for this, we have already had a chat about this now on another page.

How are you finding the site otherwise? Hope you are finding it helpful :smile:
Original post by Wilykit
Hey, thanks for this, we have already had a chat about this now on another page.

How are you finding the site otherwise? Hope you are finding it helpful :smile:

Hi again! Yes thanks, it's really good. I got some helpful advice about gap year travelling which is what I joined TSR for hahaha!
Reply 10
In need to get someone to take over my accommodation agreement and I’m struggling
Reply 11
Original post by Amosd1
In need to get someone to take over my accommodation agreement and I’m struggling

Hey, welcome to TSR! You can bump your thread once every 24 hours. I really hope you get a good response :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Evil Homer

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

Hi All,

I came after failing my theory about a week ago. Initially, I had only studied for about 2 weeks and decided to give it ago as my sister kept having a go at me to do it. I got 41/50 in the theory and 66/75 in the hazard perception. I felt so disheartened and decided to see how other's who had failed, had achieved their goal at passing. I'm currently studying the 4 in 1, along with daily quizes feom other apps and resources online. I honestly think I'm being too hard on myself as it was my first time taking the test. At the moment, I'm achieving 48/50 so will give it another week before I rebook. Any tips or suggestions will greatly help and be appreciated x
Original post by Evil Homer

Hii
I joint TSR searching for a woodhouse thread or any information on the school, its been useful
Reply 14
Original post by Tash#1
Hi All,

I came after failing my theory about a week ago. Initially, I had only studied for about 2 weeks and decided to give it ago as my sister kept having a go at me to do it. I got 41/50 in the theory and 66/75 in the hazard perception. I felt so disheartened and decided to see how other's who had failed, had achieved their goal at passing. I'm currently studying the 4 in 1, along with daily quizes feom other apps and resources online. I honestly think I'm being too hard on myself as it was my first time taking the test. At the moment, I'm achieving 48/50 so will give it another week before I rebook. Any tips or suggestions will greatly help and be appreciated x

Hey and welcome! Have you checked out our learning to drive forum? Wishing you the best of luck, it's not easy!
Reply 15
Original post by BubblesOfBlue
Hii
I joint TSR searching for a woodhouse thread or any information on the school, its been useful

Welcome! That's great you are finding TSR useful, let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Reply 16
Hello! I dropped out of uni, but I'm doing some self-studying and I might move on to distance learning.
Reply 17
Original post by elliptic
Hello! I dropped out of uni, but I'm doing some self-studying and I might move on to distance learning.

Welcome elliptic!

Well done on carrying on with some self studying, there are lots of study options out there :smile: let us know if you need any help finding anything on the site :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Wilykit
Welcome elliptic!

Well done on carrying on with some self studying, there are lots of study options out there :smile: let us know if you need any help finding anything on the site :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 19
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

Quick Reply

Latest